Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Goonstation Book of World Records
(12-06-2018, 10:16 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 09:19 PM)Adhara In Space Wrote: can i submit a new record for most unique non-reacting chemicals in a beaker? i was at 96 when trying to nerd out a chemical smile

ill send proof to firebarrage via dms if its needed but there is a chemical spoiler in that beaker so i dont wanna put it on the forums :c

I don't have the screen caps to prove it, but my personal record is somewhere in the 140s from back when crimes and I were looking for werewolf serum.
well you answered you own question then
i have a pastebin of all the chemicals in my beaker so until you can get back up to 140, id like to hold the record for a bit smile
That record has a maximum score that could be fairly easily calculated. I see that more as a quirk of the game than a record - records should be infinitely beatable!
(12-07-2018, 11:11 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: That record has a maximum score that could be fairly easily calculated. I see that more as a quirk of the game than a record - records should be infinitely beatable!

alright! i agree, its more of a "how much time can you spend tossing things into this beaker"
Longest sandwich name truncates after a while, doesn't it ?
I think there are a few things you can do that will collapse the name a bit, but its possible to grow it as much as you want afaik. By the way I should give a slight warning about that record - you can attempt it all you like but please dont go throwing 200 line long sandwiches and spam up chat. You're free to clog up your own chat box with it in the kitchen but keep your monster sandwiches contained to the kitchen while trying this recird.
wait how the heck do you bypass the suffix limit on the obj