Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
The Goonstation Book of World Records
That record has a maximum score that could be fairly easily calculated. I see that more as a quirk of the game than a record - records should be infinitely beatable!
(12-07-2018, 11:11 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: That record has a maximum score that could be fairly easily calculated. I see that more as a quirk of the game than a record - records should be infinitely beatable!

alright! i agree, its more of a "how much time can you spend tossing things into this beaker"
I think there are a few things you can do that will collapse the name a bit, but its possible to grow it as much as you want afaik. By the way I should give a slight warning about that record - you can attempt it all you like but please dont go throwing 200 line long sandwiches and spam up chat. You're free to clog up your own chat box with it in the kitchen but keep your monster sandwiches contained to the kitchen while trying this recird.
wait how the heck do you bypass the suffix limit on the obj
I'm necroing this thread because it was just useful in discord. Lots of new blood here - let's see some records broken!
Well then. I submit most brute damage and most burn damage record.

[Image: TtMVq3E.png]

[Image: 56tIIp0.png]

I honestly wish I knew what happened or when these happened. The goon hub should tell us the dates for these honestly.
Oh yeah that reminded me of this:
[Image: QQDChkK.png]

Took 1,270,010,000 burn damage by running into a grille when someone decided to hotwire my engine (WITH INSULATED GLOVES ON, MIND YOU!!!)
RIP my record.
Im pretty sure multiple people have int_max damage in all these areas. An impressive feat, but there is no unique record holder.
How difficult is that to achieve btw? It takes a lot of effort, doesn't it?
[Image: x5mgPYy.png]
Absolutely smashes old most money held on escape record.
That it does! Record updated.
brings tears to my eyes seeing chips ahoy's record. the man was a clowning god.
We got no record for most absorved DNA as a ling?
Houka managed to pull of an impressive round today.

Round #72685 on Goonhub

[Image: e325442bbefbe08d1aa8d7f8e1f2b640.png]
[Image: OjgUD9E.png]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc