Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
The Goonstation Book of World Records
I'd like to nominate Eibel for Biggest RP Nerd: https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=4440&page=44
(03-26-2018, 09:06 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: 1. Make sure it's measurable! Records like "number of crusher pokes" or "most deaths" are measurable. Things like "most annoying gimmick" are not. 

(09-15-2018, 01:04 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: I'd like to nominate Eibel for Biggest RP Nerd:

*scream
I mean, to be fair I don't think they were serious with that nomination anyway.
Robustris Record
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-15-2018, 04:21 AM)Technature Wrote: I mean, to be fair I don't think they were serious with that nomination anyway.
If it means anything, I'd rate 'em at at least 12,000 gygax.
I'd like to nominate Dignity Squared for most damage recieved from a single space lube slip.

(10-05-2018, 07:04 PM)DignitySquared Wrote: I was playing a round on Oshan Laboratory. Someone was throwing syndicate cleaner grenades in Medbay while a fight was breaking out, and I was in the middle of running away to hide behind the nearest shrub. Then, out of nowhere, the game seemed to hang for a second, and in then the chatlog I see I have apparently slipped 271 times over the course of that one second:

Upon analyzing my corpse, I found that I had accumulated 2000+ brute damage.

[Image: unknown.png]I've gotten more (from spacelube). Can't give a screenshot because the slip message played so many times my chatbar broke.
Oh, thought that got patched? I remember it happening on the shuttle to me an' somepotato. Killed both of us and crashed my shit.

It used to happen when passing through another mob with lube... oh... wow, no I'm not gonna rephrase that. Anyways, just fiddle around with a monkey, it's fun.

... Not touchin' that'n either. :\
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Robustris score updated. Going to pass on listing the lube record because it's too hard to verify everything came from the lube and to prevent record inflation.
I have smashed the wire snipping record with a resounding 50 consecutive snips.

[Image: DyPbirP.jpg]
Awkward Dryad for first PDA packet-terminal murder.
can i submit a new record for most unique non-reacting chemicals in a beaker? i was at 96 when trying to nerd out a chemical smile

ill send proof to firebarrage via dms if its needed but there is a chemical spoiler in that beaker so i dont wanna put it on the forums :c
(12-06-2018, 09:19 PM)Adhara In Space Wrote: can i submit a new record for most unique non-reacting chemicals in a beaker? i was at 96 when trying to nerd out a chemical smile

ill send proof to firebarrage via dms if its needed but there is a chemical spoiler in that beaker so i dont wanna put it on the forums :c

I don't have the screen caps to prove it, but my personal record is somewhere in the 140s from back when crimes and I were looking for werewolf serum.
(12-06-2018, 10:16 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 09:19 PM)Adhara In Space Wrote: can i submit a new record for most unique non-reacting chemicals in a beaker? i was at 96 when trying to nerd out a chemical smile

I don't have the screen caps to prove it, but my personal record is somewhere in the 140s from back when crimes and I were looking for werewolf serum.
well you answered you own question then
i have a pastebin of all the chemicals in my beaker so until you can get back up to 140, id like to hold the record for a bit smile