Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
The Goonstation Book of World Records
Dividing infinity by two results in two stacks of infinity. Once you have infinite cash, you have infinite infinite cash.
I'll allow it. See who can get the most stacks of infinite cash onto the shuttle by the end of the round.

I look forward to people claiming in here that their 8 stacks of infinite cash is the same as the other guys 9 stacks of infinite cash. (It's not, for record purposes)
(03-28-2018, 08:56 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Most people in a clown car

(03-28-2018, 09:12 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Most Players in a clown car killed at once

Chips ahoy with 31. Skip to about 10:23
Quote:Highest Engine Output: Cyfarfod - 27.179 ZW

[Image: 5RRI4uf.png]

I've managed to get the engine to overflow, this is technically >1.000YW
(04-03-2018, 11:20 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: I'll allow it. See who can get the most stacks of infinite cash onto the shuttle by the end of the round.

I look forward to people claiming in here that their 8 stacks of infinite cash is the same as the other guys 9 stacks of infinite cash. (It's not, for record purposes)

Before long we're gonna be getting into set theory trying to score these...
Might as well submit my meager 6-poke record
[Image: ZWEUY86.png]
Congrats to Erik, Nora, and Chips Ahoy on the new records. I think it should be up to date now!
Add a record for most spacebux
(04-25-2018, 03:47 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Add a record for most spacebux

How about I just make a worst person ever record and give it to YOU!

(Yes spacebux is a good one pls post your spacebux if you want a record)
can i co-claim most legitimate player spawned butts fired out of the mass driver at the syndicate shuttle with APARTHEID?

it was 27 butt
My spacebux count is at like 196K, but I hear that Eibel and Nemai both have over 200K, Eibel has been confirmed by Flourish to have over 250K before
301k, last I looked this morning, but I'm not going for a record on it
I think I have the record for hottest fire: [Image: PgVYXJi.png]
[Image: eskOr.jpg]

I rolled and smoked infinite weed. For an instant, I knew what it was to be Snoop Dogg or Willy Nelson.

Don't mind my weirdness; embrace it. Embrace it, then run away.
It's just like Vita to be the record holder for being the most drugged up on the server