Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
The Goonstation Book of World Records
(08-27-2018, 10:37 AM)Stryxic Wrote: I'd like to submit a record for the longest food name, and for the most time's your own name is mentioned in chat.

[Image: b0060f0dcb.png]
I spent a good 5 minutes trying to do that manually before my eyes started to fall out of my head and I just OCRed and pythoned this. There are a total of 299 layers of pie and 110 layers of cake, for a total score of 409. All future submissions in this category must include both an image in game and a pastebin link with the text so that I can verify it.

For now the record stands at 409. Jesus christ.

(08-28-2018, 10:24 AM)Stryxic Wrote: I would also like to submit a record for the most things stolen as a spy thief.

[Image: 4b22fb32ad.png]

Approved. Congrats!
there is a limit on how many things a spy thief can steal though, as at some point you get the ID tracker and lose the ability to submit items
Exactly, I stole another spy's. Muhahahaha.
Well done, I didnt even know that was an option!!
Weird, I remember doing that before and everything I stole was credited to the original owner...
Well, the round just passed, I was messing about with an injector belt and performing suicide tricks. I did not realise there was lasting damage from committing suicide, so I was stuck in a cycle of reviving, and dying instantly every 10 seconds. It was an experience.

http://goonhub.com/deaths/page:1/sort:ti...d_id:60578

I died (I think) 17 times in total.
(08-31-2018, 02:06 PM)Stryxic Wrote: Well, the round just passed, I was messing about with an injector belt and performing suicide tricks. I did not realise there was lasting damage from committing suicide, so I was stuck in a cycle of reviving, and dying instantly every 10 seconds. It was an experience.

http://goonhub.com/deaths/page:1/sort:ti...d_id:60578

I died (I think) 17 times in total.

Can I get an admin to say if this is a bug or not? Bugs don't count for records.
Here's an entry for most unlucky AI

[Image: N9lPcmP.png]
That's bad but being in the AI on whatever Butt Butt Honk was based upon would be even less lucky, as you were granted the sweet release of death, however I doubt it took place on goon so I would agree with granting you the title untill we can, as a group, can agree that someone else had worse luck. The closest contender would be the syndicate AI from a few months back, depending on your view of luck.
That one wasn't me, but some random dude on discord.
(03-26-2018, 09:06 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: 1. Make sure it's measurable! Records like "number of crusher pokes" or "most deaths" are measurable. Things like "most annoying gimmick" are not. 

If its measurable, has proof, and isnt a dick move then I'll post your record. If it is not all three of these things I will quote the rule and everyone will get a chance to laugh at you for being an idiot.

Argh!
I wish luck was quantifiable, other than having onlookers giving it 0-10 shamrocks out of 10
(09-01-2018, 06:38 PM)Firebarrage Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 09:06 AM)Firebarrage Wrote: 1. Make sure it's measurable! Records like "number of crusher pokes" or "most deaths" are measurable. Things like "most annoying gimmick" are not. 

If its measurable, has proof, and isnt a dick move then I'll post your record. If it is not all three of these things I will quote the rule and everyone will get a chance to laugh at you for being an idiot.

Argh!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4532541]
[Image: XcmOeU0.png]

Most traitor items owned: 30

2 portapukes
1 voice changer
2 amplified vuvuzelas
3 revolver boxes
2 cleaner grenade boxes
1 cloaking field generator
1 cloaking device
1 OC bible