Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
The Goonstation Book of World Records
(05-06-2018, 01:21 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: [Image: eskOr.jpg]

I rolled and smoked infinite weed. For an instant, I knew what it was to be Snoop Dogg or Willy Nelson.

Don't mind my weirdness; embrace it. Embrace it, then run away.

You got a chem scan somewhere? Otherwise no gosh darn record for you.
No, no I do not. :saddowns: Wouldn't help, as it's only [one of] the most expensive joints rolled and smoked. The actual weed was just high-potency rainbow IIRC.

'sides, it was more a proof that what I said about inf credits was a thing. I rolled up the weed and "inf Credits" into a "cigarette"/"inf-credit joint". The cash in my pockets and the cash around me are all inf credit stacks that were spawned from the first stack; they were just caught at that color during rotation.

I definitely condone a weed-potency record, though. To get the race going I'll submit this strain (pote:2040), as it's the only one I have proof of:

[Image: 1ed8f0193e.jpg]

Let the weed wars, begin!
id like to claim the dubious honor of having a fair amount of changes caused due to bad or otherwise unintended behavior:

i believe the enzymatic reclaimer was changed so that you put people in slower, all of your clothes fall to the floor when you reclaim people, cannot hootgib while stunned/unconscious, can't flip over tables with shorts, grilles under windows no longer drop rods when destroyed (used this to break out of the brig)
Weed record recorded. I am not going to list anything like "changes caused by bad behavior" because there is no good that will ever come from that.
Most patches pertaining to pathology produced
(05-15-2018, 06:21 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Most patches pertaining to pathology produced

I would do most patches as a general category, but that's almost certainly an admin.
I just got 15 crusher pokes.

[Image: crusher1.png]
[Image: crusher2.png]
[Image: crusher3.png]
(05-16-2018, 09:00 AM)Firebarrage Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 06:21 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: Most patches pertaining to pathology produced

I would do most patches as a general category, but that's almost certainly an admin.

It's actually Erik.
Is doing 4 Tooty rounds in a row, each one causing full on chaos as a non antag and only borderline breaking rules, withonly 1 admin PM for rule crossing a feat worth mentioning?
(05-16-2018, 09:07 PM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: Is doing 4 Tooty rounds in a row, each one causing full on chaos as a non antag and only borderline breaking rules, withonly 1 admin PM for rule crossing a feat worth mentioning?

It may not be a record, but it's... Something...
oh yeah, i'd like to submit my record of fastest nuke op round: 1 minute

(
(05-21-2018, 05:04 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: oh yeah, i'd like to submit my record of fastest nuke op round: 1 minute

(

Got proof? Goonhub should have the round info if you remember which it was.
record submission: robustris high score. 2000.

[Image: rger1Su.png]
i'm pretty sure i completed something like 20 objectives successfully in one round b4, might've been 30

I'd like to enter my speed record in this video for the spot of "Fastest speed achieved in ss13" I'd say i went at least 30 tiles in less then a second.