Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
The Goonstation Book of World Records
You should add a record for the most times cloned in a single round
Most activated genes at once!
"Most Genes active within one person"
Most people in a clown car
Most Players in a clown car killed at once
i have no proof but one time i escaped about 5 gibsharks as a clown by crossing multiple z-levels and running really fast. eventually i was teleported into a chair, buckled into it (i think by shitty bill jr) and a gibshark was summoned right in front of me and killed me instantly. was probably running for about 3 minutes

i also once had a gibshark and 2 mike tysons on me at once. that mike tyson is goddamn fast i'll tell you that
(03-28-2018, 09:12 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Most Players in a clown car killed at once

dunno how i'd go about proving it but I gibbed almost a dozen people in a clowncar as a passenger 
I don't know how many exactly there were, but they were obviously all witnesses.
Can I take the record for most patches produced in a 24 hour period?
[Image: YbRNbN0.jpg]
(03-29-2018, 05:42 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(03-28-2018, 09:12 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Most Players in a clown car killed at once

dunno how i'd go about proving it but I gibbed almost a dozen people in a clowncar as a passenger 
I don't know how many exactly there were, but they were obviously all witnesses.

being grabbed as a traitor who happens to have a pipebomb is a good way to do it. ive killed at least 7-10 people with one pipebomb in a clown car before. no idea who was there and no proof however
idea: most Y-Drones killed in one round
also, most cash on hand on escape, dont know if it counts as proof ( 6 million i think ):

[Image: 10GxdC3.png]
Most cash on escape is a good one. You'll need a picture showing the actual amount though!

Edit: I'm an idiot and see it now. Record is confirmed
but it says 6.05001e+06 right there
so that's between 6,050,005 and 6,050,014
Let's make sure to exclude the NaN/Infinite credit records from old stocks/PTL.
Can you have multiple infinite stacks? If so that's your new record standard