Good luck beating this one folks.
[Image: yBAv0pE.png]
casual 20 octillion creds
highest medal count as a non-admin: 107
[Image: a539980eb2148ca55230e6569537d352.gif]
Most Robust Robustris Score: 10,945

https://gyazo.com/1a4f33bddce2064de0aeb36fc4305606
[Image: c1LFZXT.png]
Part of the challenge of robustris is not getting killed standing there or having the shift end abruptly on you.

It's almost a record itself just for that.
Luckily the highscores for Robustris Pro are saved on Byond, and as of a few months ago you can even sort by Tetris high scores by clicking Tetris!
Most bats collected together
[Image: unknown.png]
Records updated. Cash on escape is being discontinued because we can no longer see enough digits to determine who has the most cash.
Photo 
Fastest feather fluid?

I believe the first paycheck comes at 5 minutes, so that would mean that I did this in 3 minutes 21 seconds.

https://i.imgur.com/lkyfGDN.png

I'm also working on a run for fastest birb transformation that I'm satisfied with.
over 100k spooky points, i think this is a record?
[Image: dreamseeker_2019-10-05_17-57-28.png]
arcade robustris record, if the one posted earlier by blackphoenix would have been the record

[Image: xD3605y.png]
I'm improved on my feather fluid record quite a bit. This is 2 minutes 43 seconds.

[Image: FDlUl83.png]

Also, I got a really fast transformation out of this. Unfortunately it's hard to measure exactly, but this is 4 minutes in.

[Image: 3D8hk0U.png]
Registering for Highest Singularity Engine Output or, more eloquently, Most Well Fed Singulo, with 7.33 MW according to Robsnow, who played Rob Injun that round:
[Image: VSuEb1b.png]
If that's not rigorous enough proof (not that I'm expecting Firebarrage to be too stingy about proof), here's a screenshot of me getting a reading of 3.72 MW:
[Image: iwwZtkj.png].
I got my feather fluid mix time down to 2 minutes and 37 seconds but I didn't get a screenshot of it. However, I did get a screenshot of THIS

[Image: l5vMfcA.png]

My coveted minute 3 bird time. It's unfortunate that you lose the timer when you transform because it was something like 15-20 seconds before it rolled into minute 4. I never thought I'd beat 4, I definitely don't think I'll ever beat 3.
Time records will not be added because lag and map are too much of a factor.

Im a bit confused about the singulo one. It says "power network"? Can someone who knows more about the singulo post what exactly that means