Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Add a police scanner to the radio station
All good radio stations need police scanners so they can hear what's going on with security. Add a scanner to the station's studio that lets the host listen in on the security channel so they know where the news is happening! Or so tators can take over the station and listen in on the security team, one of the two.
(03-20-2018, 05:17 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: All good radio stations need police scanners so they can hear what's going on with security. Add a scanner to the station's studio that lets the host listen in on the security channel so they know where the news is happening! Or so tators can take over the station and listen in on the security team, one of the two.

No, it is already bad enough when you have a traitor captain and you have to get new headsets for all of security.
Can't you just already change the frequency of the radio at radio station?
No one else changes the frequency of their headset when they're a traitor?

It's not hard guys.
I'd rather see a way to jam a mined telecrystal into a headset to make the tuning range increase or decrease.
I'd say yes but radio is the best tool sec has... when there's enough people to make use of it.
It's not like it's hard to listen in to Sec on a bad day much less a good one, I don't see why not. Throw in the other departments too, fuck it
The radio station host already spawns with a captain headset, so they can listen to security as much as they want.
(04-21-2018, 01:59 PM)Flourish Wrote: The radio station host already spawns with a captain headset, so they can listen to security as much as they want.

I always wonder how they always knew what my team and I were up too. Talk about a security breach. Thanks Centcom
Yeah what flourish said. I tried to give the radio host as much info as possible!
I'd recommend replacing that headset with a markov chain generator of everything that's ever been said in SecChat, HeadSecman style.