Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicate operative going into disposal
If the last Syndicate operative go through the disposal unit, it counts as if he had quit the z level of the station, giving victory to the crew.

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but it was annoying to discover it the hard way.
I assume you mean through the pipes and not through the crusher? Odds are that the pipes are. Coded to have their own layer or something.
i guess a simple fix would be to include the disposals (z?) level into the list of syndie cats can be in, without triggering the loss condition
Sounds like that would work. Unless he means they got crushed, in which case the game is supposed to end.
BlackPhoenix Wrote:I assume you mean through the pipes and not through the crusher? Odds are that the pipes are. Coded to have their own layer or something.

Yes, I meant through the pipes. My character was alive and well yet going through the pipes counted as abandoning the mission and ended the round.
Merudo Wrote:If the last Syndicate operative go through the disposal unit, it counts as if he had quit the z level of the station, giving victory to the crew.

Not sure if it is a bug or not, but it was annoying to discover it the hard way.

If you through disposals you are regarded as trash, because what Kind of syndicat doesn't fight to the death?
when you're in the disposals you're sort of on z0. you get stuffed into an invisible object that moves you around inside the pipes. anyway the bit about going AWOL should look for that, this can and should be fixed.