Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampires, PDAs and the M.U.L.E.
Hello,

here is another collection of bugs I'd like to report:

1) Since the overhaul of the character configuration screen, certain jobs start without a PDA - know for certain that Staff Assistants, the chef and barman are affected by this, but there might be other instances. Haven't been a traitor myself since the change, but it is my understanding that they start with the generic Syndicate radio instead, which lacks job-specific and other items.

2) The M.U.L.E. doesn't have a home beacon assigned by default. Unless the quartermaster is aware about this fact and changes its settings manually (not possible with the PDA program) to "QM #1", it will never automatically return after a delivery. This wasn't a problem on Donut 2.0 and Mushroom, so something probably broke during the transition to Cogmap.

3) Killed vampires who still have an intact body can use certain abilities after their demise. Needless to say, some people have been abusing this glitch badly by spamming e. g. Glare and Hypnotize constantly as people are trying to dispose of the corpse. In my opinion, the need for the "not when you are incapacitated" lock (see wizard/changeling) is quite pressing, especially now with the increased number of enemy roles per round.

Kind Regards
The first one has not happened to me, BUT as HoS, I did spawn with a blank PDA. Had to scan my card into it to make it my own. I imagine if I used someone elses ID, I could get their PDA interface. Not sure if this is a bug, but it seems like it. Just thought, no PDA and blank PDAs are similar.