Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
improve the records
add fake band and song names to the record descriptions and also reduce the spacebux cost of records to like 2000

for an item you can just find in the debris field it costs way way too much!

post ideas for band names and songs

Clown Johnson and the Staff Assistants

Lethal Honks

Terminal Shitcurity

The Nanotrasen Vuvuzela Quartet

Bee Syndicate

etc
Sons of Floorpills
Add the ability to stop a record midsong, with accompanying record scratch noise
(03-11-2018, 01:58 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Add the ability to stop a record midsong, with accompanying record scratch noise

[Image: google+1.jpg]
Insane Clown Po... oh.
Which records are these names suggestions for? Personally, I don't think they'd be very fitting for the ones that spawn at the radio station, but I might be one of the few.

I'll reduce the cost, yeah.

(03-11-2018, 01:58 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Add the ability to stop a record midsong, with accompanying record scratch noise

Would this ability be for the DJ (whoever has access to the record player)?
Honestly, atleast give the records some kind of song name at the very least, it gets annoying not knowing what songs are the cool ones other than memorizing colors, as for Arborinus' Clown Car Collection, you could see about asking him if it is fine to put his name as the Band/Author name for the clown car collection records while naming the songs onto the records.

As for the ABBA record, maybe naming the author APPA or something and naming the actual record "Take a Poo on me" might work.
(03-11-2018, 08:03 PM)Flourish Wrote:

Would this ability be for the DJ (whoever has access to the record player)?

Yeah. Like, there's a little window of time to stop the record and have a shorter cooldown than normal to play a different one if you don't like the one you started.