Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Critical Tripping or falling prevents you from interaction.
Just suicided in a round where, after I tripped and didn't fall from a banana peel, I couldn't interact with anything.  Nothing in my inventory or on the ground nearby was usable.  The only way around was right clicking.

Nearly everyone else was experiencing this bug before I biblefarted.

Stamina also wouldn't recharge.

I have no idea how to recreate this bug as this is the first time I've come across it.
wait you're saying YOUR tripping sequence stopped everyone else from interacting too ?
I have the strong suspicion this was a case of the server throwing a hissy fit, not an actual bug.
(03-09-2018, 05:24 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: wait you're saying YOUR tripping sequence stopped everyone else from interacting too ?

A few people mentioned that it stopped when they were supposed to fall but didn't (the clown stumbled, I think the captain tripped on blood, etc.).  Anyone that hadn't fallen yet could still do things.

(03-09-2018, 05:32 AM)Mordent Wrote: I have the strong suspicion this was a case of the server throwing a hissy fit, not an actual bug.

I don't know whether to hope that was the case or not...
This happens when the process scheduler hangs, iirc? It's not a consistent bug in the code it's just something that happens on occasion. I think.