Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Erebite arrows don't explode
I tried shooting someone with an erebite-headed arrow with a bohrum shaft, but all it did was cause heavy bleeding. There was no large explosion, as erebite would be expected to do. Somehow I doubt that this is intentional, it's like trying to throw a nitro bomb but not having it explode because of the case.

EDIT: The sprite of the bow, made of pure bohrum, also didn't have the arrow sprite in it, but when I tried to put an arrow in it, it said "there is already an arrow loaded", so I assume the bow autoloaded from the arrows... that is only a visual bug it seems.
Currently attacking with anything erebite, including shooting arrows, has a 33% chance of causing an explosion.
Due to arrows being a bit funky in general when it comes to materials you'd probably have to use an erebite shaft outside of that.
I don't really like how arrow materials work so i'll probably end up taking a look at that and reducing them to one material.

Edit: And somehow in my absence the entire bow seems to have gotten fucky. I'm not happy about any of this. It's on the list.
I was just about to add about how weird the bow had gotten. A shame too.