Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Ancient Armour + Obsidian Crown Does Nothing?
So after messing around in the biodome I've had a chance to try out combining the obsidian crown and ancient armour, and to my disappointment upon dying my corpse seemed to be quite peaceful, both times I've tried it doing nothing but wandering around and it seems to not even react to being attacked.

I actually haven't seen this combo used in years, and I never tried it back in the day but I thought you were meant to turn into an angry lich upon death? Right now I'm not so sure how useful the ancient armour actually is (as far as I can tell it simply negates the brute damage wearing the obsidian crown causes) which I guess is useful but also kinda underwhelming. It also means that if you want an angry mob upon death you can't wear the armour, honestly I think it'd be easier to make enough synthflesh to negate the obsidian crown's damage than get the armour, on top of not having the movement speed penalty imposed by the armour.
That got changed a good while ago. Not sure how on-purpose it was, but it's been brought up. It's basically a big, fancy-lookin' monkey now. :saddowns:

Definitely feel that whole setup could be redone.