Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have thermal goggles located in every map armory.
I feel the fact that most maps don't have thermals except in HoS locker and det office/locker is a bit silly, and makes it kinda hard to get a pair of these if you need them and the det just so happened to take theirs, I like how cog 2's armory is designed because it's actually pretty damn secure and it has a pair of these along with some other nice armory equipment that doesn't require an EMAG/HoS ID/explosive to get it, you can just simply hack some doors and get in. This would be especially beneficial if you were a spy thief and another spy thief had a cloaker and the det was dead in some maint tunnel with their pair of goggles on them, then you wouldn't have to be stuck in a pretty shit scenario of being jumped and killed randomly with no chance of countering the cloaker.

Also just an added idea, I dunno what map this is, but there's a map where the armory is literally just a bunch of lockers and crates and that is it, I think it's mushroom, maybe making it a tad larger and adding in a table with some basic stuff would be nice.
Good idea!