Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE DEEP FRYER - STORY OF A SURVIVOR
how far has our desire for fatty fried foods come that we have stooped this low

the horror
[Image: 2GorzdX.png]
(open in new tab for full image)

After a freak deep fryer incident, my suicide attempt was in vain and I ended up surviving my trip into the oily beast. With a little help, I came out succulent and delicious but in agonizing pain.

After being bitten a few times and nearly suffocating (for some reason being picked up prevented me from breathing) I eventually died when the botanist tried to turn me into a cake (BUT FUCKED UP THE RECIPE SO I WAS REDUCED TO ?????).

If you take a look at the log you can see that I was able to talk on radio. I could also scream, and rightfully so. Couldn't walk, though I could be picked up, put in a backpack, eaten, shoved in the oven...

Didn't put this under bug reports because I'd consider it a feature. No admin intervention involved.
Fryer tip: with just the right blend of chemistry and fryer science you can eat several fried yet living people. Very funny things can be done with this, as I once demonstrated to a very startled crew.

--------

You finish eating the lightly-fried Bajirao Singham.
You finish eating the lightly-fried Jay Wolff.

Maddox Wheeler says, "Ten seconds. Please remember to take notes, crew."
Maddox Wheeler says, "Now, I begin by applying the chainsaw in a scientific manner."

Maddox Wheeler shoves the chainsaw into his chest!
Jay Wolff bursts out of Maddox Wheeler!
Bajirao Singham bursts out of Maddox Wheeler!

Jay Wolff says, "sup"
Bajirao Singham says, "WHAT A TRIP"
Prae Sett exclaims, "I glimpse eternity! It is beautiful and terrifying!"
Weston Poley says, "what"
Weston Poley says, "the fuck"
Vinfae Dibor says, "what the"
Jayce White scribbles down notes in a hastily manner...
Bryant Enderly says, "He died and two peopl poped out of him"

see also: the incident where El Bort (whoops, not licorice man) somehow got his fried yet sentient and alive self trapped inside the food mixer, wherein he was still capable of screaming and yelling at people
This is amazing... I want this to happen to me now.
I always sort of suspected this was possible, since you can get pulled out and just end up staying in crit, even as they slowly eat you.

Nonetheless, incredible. I'm sure everyone will be trying to replicate this now.
Cogwerks Wrote:see also: the incident where Licorice Man somehow got his fried yet sentient and alive self trapped inside the food mixer, wherein he was still capable of screaming and yelling at people
I... don't remember this confused
Oh, fuck, sorry. That was EL BORT: FINAL FORM, not Licorice Man. i'm dumb
Cogwerks Wrote:Oh, fuck, sorry. That was EL BORT: FINAL FORM, not Licorice Man. i'm dumb
Well that's true, but uhhh OK
i retract anything negative I have ever said or thought about you justice, that is gold
There was a fantastic multi wizard round where all the wizards fried themselves and got eaten by the master wizard.

It turns out that you can still cast spells in that state, so to all outward appearances, this one wiz was vomiting spells non-stop until he was subdued and tossed into the crusher...At which point the other wizards pop out! v
Anticheese Wrote:There was a fantastic multi wizard round where all the wizards fried themselves and got eaten by the master wizard.

It turns out that you can still cast spells in that state, so to all outward appearances, this one wiz was vomiting spells non-stop until he was subdued and tossed into the crusher...At which point the other wizards pop out! v

Holy shit this is fantastic.
Cogwerks Wrote:You finish eating the lightly-fried Bajirao Singham.
You finish eating the lightly-fried Jay Wolff.

Jay Wolff bursts out of Maddox Wheeler!
Bajirao Singham bursts out of Maddox Wheeler!

Jay Wolff says, "sup"
Bajirao Singham says, "WHAT A TRIP"
Prae Sett exclaims, "I glimpse eternity! It is beautiful and terrifying!"
Weston Poley says, "what"
Weston Poley says, "the fuck"

It's always funny when I see a quote with my characters name in there and remember that it's also from the same round where I strapped myself to a chair Inside The Field Generator of the Singularity engine.
[Image: nHdLd.jpg]

--end of thread hijack--
Heh, I used to do that sometimes. For some reason the fields don't care about you if you're immovable.
My question is: how did he get out of the field and into the deep fryer?
Very carefully.
(09-06-2020, 10:43 PM)devinmarco Wrote: Be careful I'm sure everyone will follow this. to learn about the best deep fryer available in the market and what are the some of the best features available in the high-end deep fryer models check this.

lmao