Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITT: grovel to the admins till they put construction mode on LLJK1 or something
(03-01-2018, 11:00 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 03:46 PM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 08:47 PM)Mordent Wrote: Sounds godawful, in my opinion. I was never around for full-time construction mode, but I can see plenty of problems with it, RP or not.

If you want this to be a thing, make a small map that has basic capability plus plenty of supplies, then just open up the notion of "if you vote for this map, you get construction mode".

+1

Honestly, could repurpose devship for just this purpose.

Integrating it into the mapvote cycle sounds really really cool. 
And on the off-chance that Goon2 votes for it, 40+ player construction sounds radical. 
Any chance to have it spawn some antags like 30 minutes in on 2 ?

Edit: Also super cool zone, DK.

Thanks!
If this is done, will there be a notification?
Hm.

Is it possible to save the state of a map when the round ends? If so, we could have a sort of persistent construction-mode station as part of the map rotation.
(03-07-2018, 06:50 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Hm.

Is it possible to save the state of a map when the round ends? If so, we could have a sort of persistent construction-mode station as part of the map rotation.

This sounds ressource intensive and server murdering, but really REALLY REAALLLY cool. 
Construct a massive station 30-60 minutes at a time a few times a week. Would be an amazing organic project.
Noticed zombies with teleportation jammers, game surprises me. Though some might be averse to the idea and they might have a point.
(03-07-2018, 09:18 AM)Bob Wrote: Noticed zombies with teleportation jammers, game surprises me. Though some might be averse to the idea and they might have a point.

Do you need to sit down ?
(03-07-2018, 07:19 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(03-07-2018, 06:50 AM)Superlagg Wrote: Hm.

This sounds ressource intensive and server murdering, but really REALLY REAALLLY cool. 
Construct a massive station 30-60 minutes at a time a few times a week. Would be an amazing organic project.

I'm for this
That was actually an idea I was talking about with a guy who runs another server. He mentioned having to store information. And now I see that my previous comment didn't have any clear context, sorry.