Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Security Tactics: A strategy guide
(02-26-2018, 09:59 AM)Readster Wrote:
(02-26-2018, 09:44 AM)TheTrixRabitt Wrote:  "DOOR STUCK!"

Buckle yourself to a chair and wear magboots while standing in front of a door, so the syndicate ops reenact that video which Readster posted.
New traitor gimmick:buy cloak, steal magboots, stand behind a random door while invisible. Confuse and infuriate the crew.
I will give 5 robutts to the person who gets a nuke op to reenact this video word for word
Did some experiments with neuro. I've concluded hunchback is FAR superior. You only need 3 units of hunchback to purge 50 units neuro, it does so significantly faster, and does less toxin damage to you. Then if you get food poisoning you can use chicken soup.
If you are alone, a chocolate-phosphorous-potassium pill works miracles against lings (might even poison them back with the smoke). Just make sure you're wearing a gas mask!
Pod scanner systems can be used to detect crew members (in the general area). Fairly sure it shows mob names, should work even if they are concealing their identity.
(03-07-2018, 05:14 PM)Tombi Wrote: Pod scanner systems can be used to detect crew members (in the general area). Fairly sure it shows mob names, should work even if they are concealing their identity.

Honestly, that's probably one of the best additions to Sec that is absolutely amazing at solving a lot of Sec issues while being balanced.

I've said it before, most valuable asset for Sec is good intel. Sec should rely on it's main strength: teamwork and good planning. Giving Sec access to more information than other players gives them the ability to chart a course through the sea of chaos that's an average round.