Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor ID hand signal
okay so here's the simple version of the idea

every round there is a random jumble of emotes that syndies can use to identify themselves, it's written in their notes. so if you see some guy running around with a laser gun and you want to subtlely ask "hey bro I'm a traitor, are you a traitor too?" you just do the *flap *wave *salute or whatever combo is that round's pick and the other guy would say "aha, this guy is another traitor." then they either spare you or kill you and jack your shit. if you wanted to try and actively hunt out another syndie you could go around emoting the signals and hope you don't draw too much attention to yourself or hope people just assume you're a dumb bored jerk trying to rile up security

here's the more complex version of the idea

for quick use there is a *traitor or *syndie or *secret emote or something like it
a traitor who uses it will do the secret syndicate signal
a non-traitor who uses it does a random mishmash of emotes (one set per person per round cause of a dumb possible metagame exploit that would exist otherwise)
That's a cool idea.
Reminds me of when we had Spy in testing, using emotes was honestly fun as shit. Fooling a spymaster by angrilly flapping my wings then crying is silly amounts of fun.
I run around and *aflap anyway.

I like this idea.
Yeah, I like this idea. Perfect solution for traitors who want to hedge their bets and reveal themselves only when they choose to.