Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
More dynamic smoke
I had noticed my rest slide wasn't ass effective as usual but assumed that meant they were trying to kill it, didn't know it became a polished feature
(05-03-2018, 07:19 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 07:44 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Smoke should, I also believe, become a larger factor in fires. When materials are ignited, smoke could be released based on the substance being burned.

[Flashbacks to server-crashing recursive cheese smoke]
(05-07-2018, 06:11 AM)drymelon Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 07:19 PM)Noah Buttes Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 07:44 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Smoke should, I also believe, become a larger factor in fires. When materials are ignited, smoke could be released based on the substance being burned.

[Flashbacks to server-crashing recursive cheese smoke]

I feel like there's a way to fix that.

1. Change how many units are required to make one whole cheese/chocolate/other smoked chems
  2. In the process of making that one whole cheese, destroy some of the units used to make it
So, say you need 20 units of vomit and junk to make cheese. A smoke cloud won't make any unless the density of it exceeds 20. Then when the cheese is made, it only has 10 units or so instead of the 20 that was used to make it, so burning that cheese again leads to diminishing returns