Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vampire Buff!
Well, I want to propose a suggestion of buffing vampires, because they are seriously weak already, even at max blood upgrades, and having a changeling or traitor in the mixed game type seriously makes the fight unfair for the vampire, and also, large amounts of blood start to become useless because you have no large blood cost items to spend it on.

So maybe the vampire could be immune to cold areas, be given some kind of resurrection/2nd life ability that costs like 800-1200 blood but allows the vampire to be revived should they die, and maybe giving the vampire another offensive ability that can be used at range other than glare that costs more, or an upgraded version of glare that allows it to go through sunglasses and sec HUDs, because generally once you're found out to be a vamp, you see everyone wearing sunglasses practically and can't really get anyone.

Also, maybe some kind of form change that costs a large amount of blood to activate and drains blood while in use, like the changeling's abomination form. Perhaps allowing the vampire to take on a form able to cast dark spells like blindness, stamina drain, and possibly other stuff, kinda like what wraith can do?
Also make vampires resistant to O2 damage but lose blood units slowly while they lack air
(02-16-2018, 09:52 PM)Drago156 Wrote: Perhaps allowing the vampire to take on a form able to cast dark spells like blindness, stamina drain, and possibly other stuff, kinda like what wraith can do?
DARK METAMORPHOSIS
(02-17-2018, 06:12 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 09:52 PM)Drago156 Wrote: Perhaps allowing the vampire to take on a form able to cast dark spells like blindness, stamina drain, and possibly other stuff, kinda like what wraith can do?
DARK METAMORPHOSIS

Soul steal is clearly the superior SOTN spell
I cannot BELIEVE vampires are not immune to oxygen damage. Is that for real? They're undead. This feels like it should be a given.
I'll just leave this here:

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=7953