Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
Back to school sales are starting, and I know a lot of stores include laptops. Don't forget to check out NewEgg and Amazon. Sadly, my gaming laptop is kind of dying to heat death but it was great to have in grad school.
(08-31-2016, 07:14 AM)ErikHanson Wrote: It's been a while since I've been playing SS13 especially after some of the recent drama that has been going on i don't really enjoy playing this game anymore, and now that i signed a new eight month contract for a security and consultancy job i don't really have much time to play either.

Goodbye Goonstation, maybe I'll be back somewhere in the future to play this fun 2D fart simulator!

But, you're like the head sol nerd! Sad eng101
remember me as the naive fool i was and still am
Hi I left for 6 months but im kinda back maybe.

yeah I didnt notice I left either.
Bye gamers
(06-10-2017, 06:32 PM)Megapaco Wrote: Bye gamers

Geoff noooooo
(06-10-2017, 09:54 PM)The Worst Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 06:32 PM)Megapaco Wrote: Bye gamers

Geoff noooooo
lolbye
I'm really not enjoying SS13 (or anything) right now, so taking a break from the game and the Discord until I'm more emotionally balanced and feel less of a desire to start fights in OOC post-round.
(07-02-2017, 10:47 PM)The Worst Wrote: I'm really not enjoying SS13 (or anything) right now, so taking a break from the game and the Discord until I'm more emotionally balanced and feel less of a desire to start fights in OOC post-round.

I hope it works/helps. Not like we're buddies or anything but I think I know which BYOND handle is yours and I like seeing you on the server. Good luck man!
(07-02-2017, 10:47 PM)The Worst Wrote: I'm really not enjoying SS13 (or anything) right now, so taking a break from the game and the Discord until I'm more emotionally balanced and feel less of a desire to start fights in OOC post-round.

godspeed friend
I've been gone for a while but haven't posted in this thread! I was gonna come back recently but now my laptop is boned.
You may have noticed my absence (most likely not), this is because I recently got Breath of the Wild and all the New Vegas DLC's.
I will be away for the next 3 weeks as I am going to a snowy place.
im probably going to be playing less and less because the parents gota new router and it sucks ass. I freeze for like 30 seconds every few minutes, and the rest of the time im stuck at 140ms at least