Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
school has been kicking my ass a bit here towards the end of the year, but it's mostly over at least

haven't been playing nearly as much though, and probably won't, be for a while, what tragedy
Stellaris will claim me for time unknown.
(05-09-2016, 02:35 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Stellaris will claim me for time unknown.

It's a Paradox game, tho. It usually takes a few months worth of patching and a DLC or two to make em' right.
I've been playing this game since I was 12 years old. I haven't actually "played" it for about a year now. Kinda playing once every 4-5 months or so now. With such huge time gaps in between, the game has severely changed, and honestly I dont have the drive to learn all these mechanics again. Honestly, I'm not really into games a whole lot now either, on occasion i might play halo, but i digress. 

To get to the point, I'm quitting this game. Ettore Hector Boiardi has retired. Now, hopefully I dont pull an OMJ and come back in a few weeks. The reason I have named the topic Apologies is because thats what I'm doing. In the time span that I've been playing this game, I've gone from a chubby 12 year old to a handsome man and no longer have a squeaky voice. In between that time I've done some shit on the servers that I want to apologize for. Obviously I won't name all of them, then do some My Name is Earl stuff in game to make up for it.

Probably one of the bigger things I used to is play-to-win. I don't really know why, but I think it was generally just me getting really into the game. Now, i know i wrote in my mentor and HoS apps that I didn't do this, and for the most part thats true. Another thing, I used to cross-round hold grudges on people. Basically, I didn't like a few people who played on here and when I rolled traitor, i would hope to find them. I don't think any of them even play anymore so whatever, but I still dont like the that YHGJ or whatever his fucking name was, he was an asshole. A smaller, but still worth bringing up is some of the cringe worthy shit I've posted on here, worse than this post. A prime exampe is the "Toast Bot" I made when I was like 14 and thought it was the greatest idea around, and my numerous post in the Draw thread in many attempts to be(e) funny. Now, what's probably my worst moment here was my borderline meta-gaming with another User on here. It's not even their fault, it was all me wanting to play with someone else on here, but i kinda pushed that shit too far. Like, every traitor round I had, they would be my mindslave. This shit went on for like 8 months or so. I don't even remember how it started, just lots of late night, slow, empty rounds I think, then into discussions about cats, then talking about life and the rest is history that I don't really want to remember. So, uh, sorry Lillian and cat.

Welp, that's most of the shit I wanted to get off of my chest. Oddly enough this game did lead to me finding my career choice, and not it's not a spaceman, but those bad to alright sprites I used to do have brought me to a career in graphic design. I'm actually doing an internship/job currently, so yay for Space sprites. Also, I'm aware there are probably a ton of grammar errors, and my excuse is that I'm using my phone to type all this shit.
 I guess this is goodbye from Miles Prowler, Cruz Hinchken, and of course, Ettore Hector Boiardi.
 Now have a song because I'm over dramatic. 
さよなら。
I quite liked your toast bot idea, and I'm a 24 year old man with a kid on the way. Don't get hung up on your age.

RIP
Merge this thread with http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=5089.

I don't know who you are, goodbye!
Pour one out for ol' Ettore Hector Boiardi.
Don't be so hard on yourself. I always had good experiences when playing with you. RIP
(07-07-2016, 04:36 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Merge this thread with http://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=5089.

I don't know who you are, goodbye!

Agreed. Although I do remember Ettore.
I would have posted here the 2 times Ive taken massive breaks from spacestation for many many months on end, but then again who would actually give a shit.

Does anyone even know my in game name?

Im worthless.
Of course I do, Jean-Luc Picard! BLATANTLY STOLEN FROM DEVIANTART
(07-10-2016, 01:39 PM)Huff H Law Wrote: Of course I do, Jean-Luc Picard! BLATANTLY STOLEN FROM DEVIANTART

You must have cheated
(07-10-2016, 01:39 PM)Huff H Law Wrote: Of course I do, Jean-Luc Picard! BLATANTLY STOLEN FROM DEVIANTART

Also Judge Dredd iirc
To be honest I barely know anyone's in-game names, because the only way to really match up them with byond names is if they're an antag on the end-screen or mention it in a rare forum reference. Sometimes even then their forum name is different from their byond names. Of course now, the easiest names to learn are the one's where both names are the same or share something.