Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Destiny] Mary-756 (Tour guide) is broken
She says "WELCOME TO TO THE NANOTRASEN C-CLASS ORBITAL FACILITY TOUR!", while the Destiny is clearly not an orbital facility

Also, the tour ends as soon as she gets to the stocking, not making any stops at all.
Instead of making yet another post, I'll post my current list here.
  • As AI, you can't press the blind switch in the bridge

• The Protect Law talks about Destiny as a station

• You can't put champagne from a bottle into a champagne glass (might be intended)

• Bar Stools can be dragged around(might be intended, don't think I could do this on cog1)

• Kitchen always has an atmos alert on the alert computer, it's the atmos in freezer having almost no N2
Stools have always been able to be pulled, and champagne never was able to be poured from the bottle. I'm not sure if champagne is supposed to be like that or not though.
Vunterslaush Wrote:Stools have always been able to be pulled, and champagne never was able to be poured from the bottle. I'm not sure if champagne is supposed to be like that or not though.
Ahh okay, was not sure about the stools. I just think since there is a bottle next to the glasses on the bridge, you should be able to pour it from the bottle.
Though, I think drinking it straight from the bottle is something a spaceman might do.
You have to drag the bottle onto the champagne flute. It's the glasses themselves that seem to have the issue. (I had to do it when pouring moonshine into a champagne flute as well)
Mary's tour being messed up is intended atm since I haven't gotten around to fixing up the tour beacons.
I'll look into the blind switch/champagne stuff soon though