Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Lie about leaving this game's community in here
whats ss13
Somepotato Wrote:whats ss13

shrug confused shrug
You're all cool people and I'm never taking a break from SS13. Even if I did, I wouldn't bother to pop in to see what events are happening or to check the changelog. I mean, it's not like I'm addicted to this wonderful game.

metaironysarcasm quoting
please dont leave me
i give up
As stated here, appearantly people want me to leave the forums forever, never to return.
This thread may be in conflict with rules, so a pre-sorry if I broke any.

The matter is wether or not you want me to leave. If you do, I'll stop posting on the forums until someone pleas for me to get back (however, I will still be reading so I know what you're talking about ingame and be notified of updates, my original intention). If you don't, I'll stay along for the ride.
This is not a joke post. So don't vote "No" because you feel "lolol" in your head. This is serious.
The poll will remain open for three days, and you will have the ability to change votes during those three days.
what the hell happened i'm confused why did this blow up
Well since your original farewell was false, given that you later came back, and then EdVenture's farewell was false, given that his computer got fixed I just decided to combine them both and make the combined thread have a theme shared by both of your threads.

The reason for this blowing up though is that the barrier of entry is extremely low, all you have to do is find some way to say "I'm leaving" and then "Oh I'm not leaving" in one to two posts. Though some people apparently decided to actually use this thread as a farewell one, I guess good on those people.

edit: Motherfucker I really am a soapy cunt.
I'm still embarrassed over my hard drive scare. This thread has been pretty fun though.
to b fair i may as well be as good as gone bc i'm rarelt here antmroe. Im drunf
I'm not gone-gone or anything. I just noticed that what I was doing in game was roughly the same thing over and over. Combine that with my connection issues and I might as well spend my off-time sketching or checking out how CDDA has progressed or something. It's progressed well, by the way.

I'll be on the forums because I like the game and the community. When I do pop on in game I'll probably run horrible adventures that inadvertently get everyone killed. Taking a decent group of people to places like biodome, icemoon, or that space-patholab is always great fun.

As for why I posted I was gonna take a break on a topic that is basically a joke thread: So I'd actually take the damned break. If I don't do it I come off as a big dork like these others here.
Hi, i'm back
I lied about leaving
I'm always here but never around, always going but never gone.
I'm actually a sleeper agent for baystation

All your goon secrets are mine