Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRAITS: Robust Genetics
The point value is wrong. Instead of costing 3 points it gives you two.

The description is also either wrong or misleading. Instead of giving you a boost of stability once you dip below 60, it just doubles the impact that muts have on your stability. Which is inherently useless.
This is still a thing by the way. It doubles the impact on stability. IE, a 10 stability mut will take 20 and a -10 mut will give you 20.
I honestly don't know what to tell you. I'm baffled by this. I'll continue to investigate. Maybe this just exposed some other bug.
If you can, try a round without the trait and see if it still happens - because i can not reproduce this.

[Image: LvVCSyS.png]
Just tried it on server 1. No other traits except Human Torch and Robust Genetics. Started off with 100 stability base. Injected with a fire res injector, instead of 90, stability dropped to 80.

What if you just made it an invisible. permanent mutation that adds 20 stability? Seems like an easy fix.
Can you please try that WITHOUT robust genetics. I suspect it will still happen.

Because right now you're working under the assumption that this trait is causing it which is literally impossible as you can see above.
I've asked some other people that frequent genetics and they have not experienced this either.
It's robust genetics.

Here's another fun example of something it's doing:
[Image: phQOWsy.gif]

It's dropping arbitrary amounts of permanent stability after injections. I strongly suggest
FloozyBarge Wrote:What if you just made it an invisible. permanent mutation that adds 20 stability?
It's not robust genetics. This has been solved internally and is not related to this. There have been a great many genetics changes behind the scenes lately.
I'll bin this thread because it was nothing but a wild-goose chase.