Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying 10 units from beaker gives full content, sort of.
If you apply 10 units from a beaker onto someone then they get the full contents of the beaker except only 10 units are removed from the beaker.
There was a thread on this a while back and I'm pretty sure it got fixed. Is it back?
I discovered this earlier today.
Just checked this and no, it's working properly.
Just tried it again, would not claim it works properly.

Filled large beaker with 100 units of radium.
Applied 10 units to monkey.
Scanned monkey. It had 99.7 units of radium.
Applied 10 units to myself.
Scanned myself. I had 61.575 units of radium.
Died.
Application works as intended, 10u per 10u pour but when something penetrates skin is when a 10u pour will, honestly as I've found, pour some arbitrary number into them between about half the amount in the beaker to very near the entire beaker's contents, ie 20u radium decided to go in, within 1 cycle, as 16.7u and then promptly make me fat and blind and very very dead.
Cyanide works as it should? Maybe? With 20u beaker application I got 9u, then with a 10u application i got another 4u added on. Questionable things are afoot, unless my generic scientist clothes are chem stopping I don't know whats going on.
Chlorine, Fluorine and Mercury decided to not penetrate my skin in any respect with a full splash 20u of each, and with a 10u splash it should have given 3 each but was only .4u. I think this may be case by case per chem which is annoying.
Alright clothes play a huge part in that last post. Ignore that, it's baseline.
cgrn10 Wrote:Alright clothes play a huge part in that last post. Ignore that, it's baseline.

good to know! (still a shame that biosuits can be violated by sarin splashing? when using internals/gasmask)