Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUN LOAF
Putting the Sun into the prison food chute should make a sun loaf that automatically absorbs the shit out of anything it touches, making it more and more robust. Its also sentient like a strangelet loaf and will murderize the shit out of anyone it hits.
So that's what project Sol is.
The current loaf abuse is bad enough thanks to mechanics and this is like a singulo. I say no.
...putting the Sun into the prison loafer. I'm sorry, what? Is that actually a thing?
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:...putting the Sun into the prison loafer. I'm sorry, what? Is that actually a thing?

Yes I was not aware you could even grab the sun, am I missing something?
BeardedElectron Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:...putting the Sun into the prison loafer. I'm sorry, what? Is that actually a thing?

Yes I was not aware you could even grab the sun, am I missing something?
Well to be honest if someone actually DID put Sol into the loafer......well that should do something.
It should but turning into a singulo would be dumb. Definitely medal worthy.
A sailor becoming the Conciliator? The one who bring about the new sun? Such things are beyond the grasp of even the autarchs of old, as they have failed countless times. Be content with watching the ice approach and the sun redden, for it would mean a final death for Urth and its tyrants.
Amuys Wrote:A sailor becoming the Conciliator? The one who bring about the new sun? Such things are beyond the grasp of even the autarchs of old, as they have failed countless times. Be content with watching the ice approach and the sun redden, for it would mean a final death for Urth and its tyrants.

Zoldorf? is that you?

I think it would be amusing to loaf the sun, but I wonder what kind of implications it would have for the solarium.
Quote:A sailor becoming the Conciliator? The one who bring about the new sun? Such things are beyond the grasp of even the autarchs of old, as they have failed countless times. Be content with watching the ice approach and the sun redden, for it would mean a final death for Urth and its tyrants.

this makes me so happy
MollyMillions Wrote:this makes me so happy
Pls add Fuligin Cloak and Terminus Est as Solarium awards. Necklace of Air as well.
Terminus Est would be a fantastic traitor weapon. Does piddling damage if the target is standing, insta-kills if they're lying down.
It would be if the Claw was added, but it does nothing.