Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
give Shitty Bill lich AI if someone messes with him
For far too long, Shitty Bill and Father Jack have suffered from being the unwilling victims of changelings and vampires, unable to fight back. No more, I say!
Except changelings and vampires both have abilities to instantly knock both of them out. Also, lings can only eat Bill, as Father Jack lacks genetic material.
Mageziya Wrote:Except changelings and vampires both have abilities to instantly knock both of them out. Also, lings can only eat Bill, as Father Jack lacks genetic material.
I chowed down yesterday on the low pop on Father Jack, Shitty Bill and the ill-looking fellow, then harassed the crew as the ill-fellow. So yea, you can eat father jack. you can do genetics on 'em too.
If Jack lacks genetic material, how come I was able to Stable Mutagen myself into assuming his identity?
I attempted to eat Father Jack the three days ago, only to receive a "This Creature has no genetic material." message.
Mageziya Wrote:I attempted to eat Father Jack the three days ago, only to receive a "This Creature has no genetic material." message.

sounds like a dracula bug, a defense against lings and draculas, drained of genetic material beforehand! sounds like the bug was doing what OP wanted. smile