Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loaf as Furnace Fuel
Speciically Fissile Loaf. The description:
Quote:There's so much junk packed into this loaf, the flavor atoms are starting to go fissile. This might make a decent engine fuel, but it definitely wouldn't be good for you to eat.

Please impliment it so that Fissile Loaf is able to be loaded into the engine, preferably with greater power than plasmastone and/or massive engine grump bonuses. I want to power the station with Loaf.
Fissile loaf meltdown
Archenteron Wrote:Speciically Fissile Loaf. The description:
Quote:There's so much junk packed into this loaf, the flavor atoms are starting to go fissile. This might make a decent engine fuel, but it definitely wouldn't be good for you to eat.

Please impliment it so that Fissile Loaf is able to be loaded into the engine, preferably with greater power than plasmastone and/or massive engine grump bonuses. I want to power the station with Loaf.
I'm scared to imagine what would happen if you put a quark loaf or strangelet loaf in...
Sam Guivene Wrote:
Archenteron Wrote:Speciically Fissile Loaf. The description:

I'm scared to imagine what would happen if you put a quark loaf or strangelet loaf in...

People can already generate more power than is physically possible in the universe, I don't know what more you could possibly expect.
The universe itself becoming more than possible...
Use loaf as smelter material

This is trashy vomit-infused slarq bar
Crumplehat Wrote:People can already generate more power than is physically possible in the universe, I don't know what more you could possibly expect.

A loaf-plosion that causes everything in the blast to turn into a loaf version

Or It could just spew out a bunch of random loafs with silly names.
Crumplehat Wrote:People can already generate more power than is physically possible in the universe, I don't know what more you could possibly expect.

When it comes to power, the only sufficient and proper amount is "more"
Weavel Wrote:Use loaf as smelter material

This is trashy vomit-infused slarq bar
I misread that as a vomit-infused star for a second :downs:
Natsumehack Wrote:

Clearly the engine spitting out loafs in what is the loaf equivalent of the big bang, while still somehow generating power.
atomic1fire Wrote:
Natsumehack Wrote:

Clearly the engine spitting out loafs in what is the loaf equivalent of the big bang, while still somehow generating power.
Resonance Loafcade
The engine emits 1.4 petaloafs of power.