Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roundtype proposal: Wraith/Haunting
Also the best thing about the wrath being unkillable would be that the wraith need only worry about getting caught for the short term.

Rampages might be more likely, but without the fear of death a wrath might actually try to use other people in it's schemes, rather then kill everyone who might catch it.

I sort of figure it would be the perfect RP role that gives the wrath player the option to make faustian bargains. I'll handle your problem if you handle mine.

That assistant who just offered you a captain ID in exchange for a diversion, he seems totally trustworthy.
atomic1fire Wrote:I sort of figure it would be the perfect RP role that gives the wrath player the option to make faustian bargains. I'll handle your problem if you handle mine.

We want a communication ability (how exactly it will work is still up in the air) specifically for shit like this.
Daeren Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:I sort of figure it would be the perfect RP role that gives the wrath player the option to make faustian bargains. I'll handle your problem if you handle mine.

We want a communication ability (how exactly it will work is still up in the air) specifically for shit like this.

Could work like telepathy at short range, and can be upgraded to long range for 1 or 2 people, if they struck a bargain with the wrath.

It would be like a pop up that says something like. " You hear a voice asking if you would be willing, to strike a bargain with them.

I would like to expand on this, by also adding in other thing bargains could do.

Such as having the option for the player to be immune to wrath's powers. Such as items the wrath throws, hostile mob's he makes, would be friendly to him(if a mob) or do no damage, but the downside is the player life slowly drains away giving more power to the wrath.

The wrath could have many types of different things to bargain on, which could effect the player/wrath in both negative and positive way.
Telepathy would be alright, but another way that could be interesting would be an possession type thing where the Wraith forces someone to say something it wants them to say. It could be given a unique spooky font to differentiate it though.

I do think the Wraith should be able to scream and moan though.
What's really important though is that the wraith can make spooky ghost farts.
Make the Wraith fart ectoplasm
Natsumehack Wrote:
Daeren Wrote:

Could work like telepathy at short range, and can be upgraded to long range for 1 or 2 people, if they struck a bargain with the wrath.

It would be like a pop up that says something like. " You hear a voice asking if you would be willing, to strike a bargain with them.

I would like to expand on this, by also adding in other thing bargains could do.

Such as having the option for the player to be immune to wrath's powers. Such as items the wrath throws, hostile mob's he makes, would be friendly to him(if a mob) or do no damage, but the downside is the player life slowly drains away giving more power to the wrath.

The wrath could have many types of different things to bargain on, which could effect the player/wrath in both negative and positive way.

If we're going to be opening up the ghost into making deals with the crew, one thing could be something where the Wraith could spend it's resource points into healing someone, but the more they do it the more it opens them up to the Wraith possessing their still living body for nefarious deeds.
Possession sounds fun, but I'm excited for the minor powers for unnerving people. The Relic is pretty spooky, and that thing was made before we had proper transparency, lighting, sound and pixel rotation. I can't wait to see what you can make now.
Daeren Wrote:

You know how you can write graffiti on walls? Have the wraith do that, but in blood. Whose blood is it? Ours not to question why.
Don Wrote:Possession sounds fun, but I'm excited for the minor powers for unnerving people. The Relic is pretty spooky, and that thing was made before we had proper transparency, lighting, sound and pixel rotation. I can't wait to see what you can make now.

This aspect of it is far and away the most exciting and important part of making the wraith (at least for me anyway), expect some good stuff here.
Wire Wrote:
Don Wrote:Possession sounds fun, but I'm excited for the minor powers for unnerving people. The Relic is pretty spooky, and that thing was made before we had proper transparency, lighting, sound and pixel rotation. I can't wait to see what you can make now.

This aspect of it is far and away the most exciting and important part of making the wraith (at least for me anyway), expect some good stuff here.
I'm glad to hear that. Atmospheric spookiness sounds like the most entertaining aspect to this.