Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add a way to make custom darts for the tranq rifle
I want to be able to chase people down and shoot them with darts to heal them/poison them. Or shoot them with tracking implants, or microbombs!
Berrik Wrote:I want to be able to chase people down and shoot them with darts to heal them/poison them. Or shoot them with tracking implants, or microbombs!
The issue with this is it makes the syringe gun obsolete.
DyssalC Wrote:
Berrik Wrote:I want to be able to chase people down and shoot them with darts to heal them/poison them. Or shoot them with tracking implants, or microbombs!

Can you place implanters in a syringe gun?

We could always make it so Tranq rifle is able to shoot implanters.
DyssalC Wrote:

Well, the syringe gun could be changed around a bit to differentiate it from the tranquilizer rifle. Making it stealthier would be a start or perhaps making it do a spread shot of syringes for extra-mayhem.
Natsumehack Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:

Can you place implanters in a syringe gun?

We could always make it so Tranq rifle is able to shoot implanters.
This would be pretty interesting.
You load a tranq gun full of tracking beacons, shoot a changeling that's fleeing the scene of a failed meal, and have a designated ling team track him down with GPS's.
DyssalC Wrote:

No it doesn't. The syringe gun has infinite ammo and you can mix different chems in it so that fired syringes have multiple reagents in them. Whereas the way I figure it, a dart clip would only have one kind of chem (or whatever) in each dart.
How would the darts be made?
Would this method be available to the whole crew?
Would it have a safety feature like hypos to avoid horrible poisons being used in it?
Would it need anything other than chemicals to produce the darts?
How would you make implanter darts?
Would it have a safety feature to monitor the implants used in it?
Shoot someone with awful syringe gun chemicals, then shoot them with a microbomb dart.

Boom! instant body disposal gun.
DyssalC Wrote:How would the darts be made?
Would this method be available to the whole crew?
Would it have a safety feature like hypos to avoid horrible poisons being used in it?
Would it need anything other than chemicals to produce the darts?
How would you make implanter darts?
Would it have a safety feature to monitor the implants used in it?

I would assume implanters just fit in the thing already given there size.
If implanters could fit into it there'd need to be more implanters available to use and a way to manufacture non-traitorous ones.
How about a machine in the MD office that takes a chem beaker and some building materials and spits out a clip of darts? E-mag or hack the machine to have it accept more dangerous chems.
I think that'd be reasonable.