Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Changelings immune to other changeling headspiders.
Seems kinda shitty to kill a fellow changeling, only to get removed from your own damn body because the one you killed headspider'd you.
An addition, maybe make stasis or rapid healing expel the tumor from your body, or something. Give some way to combat it if you have enough DNA points, but it just knocking you out of the game is pretty terrible.
How does a changeling head spider another anyway. You would think the head spider would be expelled given what changelings and head spiders are.
You know, this used to be a legitimate problem when growing headspiders was instant.
You get not one but two warnings that you are about to be headspidered if you don't piss off so why is this an issue.
Sure but when you're a changeling and your objective is to stay near the body to eat it, you may miss the warning. Either way it's dumb.
FloozyBarge Wrote:Sure but when you're a changeling and your objective is to stay near the body to eat it, you may miss the warning. Either way it's dumb.

90% of changeling victims die right before the absorbtion or during it. Which is when the headspider begins. This is not an issue in the slightest.
I suppose, but it still seems incorrect, why would a changeling who can rapidly change its body structure be susceptible to spinal hijacking or something of the sort.
Changelings that get headspidered should have to share a body with the other changeling.

One body, two brains. I've got the left foot, you do the right foot.
No, that's stupid. I get it if you don't want to go hunt after other changelings, but imo, changelings should be actively seeking out other changelings and absorbing them for their cornucopia of DNA.

My point being that making a headspider ignore other changelings is great for one type of play style, but not for others. I know I'd be excited as fuck if I saw my headspider got another changeling, that'd be amazing!