Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make everyone scream automatically on round start.
Just a silly thought I had after seeing how much everyone seems to like screaming at the start of the round. I say we make it an actual feature and make everyone scream against their will at round start just for that extra pinch of hilarity, and maybe as a "HEY DOOFUSES THE ROUND IS STARTING STOP BEING AFK" alarm of sorts if you want to give it a justifiable purpose.
That's pretty funny, but if you want a wakeup alarm, I think it'd be better to have vox spit out a WELCOME AND HAVE A NICE DAY noise or something.
Cogwerks Wrote:That's pretty funny, but if you want a wakeup alarm, I think it'd be better to have vox spit out a WOOP WOOP WOOP BEWARE THE CLOWN JOHNSON APPROACHES WOOP WOOP WOOP noise or something.

That's better. v
Well, it'd give the VOX a purpose other than Admins playing broken sentences.

Make everyone scream automatically after the VOX announcement for maximum funny.
Skunkrocker Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:That's pretty funny, but if you want a wakeup alarm, I think it'd be better to have vox spit out the 99 johnsons poem or something.

That's better. v
Skunkrocker Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:That's pretty funny, but if you want a wakeup alarm, I think it'd be better to have vox spit out Beepsky's Rant or something.

That's better. v
Xeram Wrote:
Skunkrocker Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:That's pretty funny, but if you want a wakeup alarm, I think it'd be better to have vox spit out haha nerd or make all spacemen fart.

That's better. v
Awww, I can't quote pyramid. But yeah.
SL the Pyro Wrote:Well, it'd give the VOX a purpose other than Admins playing broken sentences.

Make everyone scream automatically after the VOX announcement for maximum funny.
Also this.
Wasn't there a set of sound clips stolen from a train station that would play periodically throughout the round? It was a woman who would welcome everyone to the station at round start and there would be reminders to not leave your baggage unattended or something. It was pretty quiet, and didn't really serve much purpose, though.
Still in the game.
Walrus Wrote:Wasn't there a set of sound clips stolen from a train station that would play periodically throughout the round? It was a woman who would welcome everyone to the station at round start and there would be reminders to not leave your baggage unattended or something. It was pretty quiet, and didn't really serve much purpose, though.
i loved those noises. I want them back.
Walrus Wrote:Wasn't there a set of sound clips stolen from a train station that would play periodically throughout the round? It was a woman who would welcome everyone to the station at round start and there would be reminders to not leave your baggage unattended or something. It was pretty quiet, and didn't really serve much purpose, though.

For some reason that set of soundclips reminded me of something I think I heard in System Shock 2.