• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS13 things that make you smile
Post em

When a janitor or engineer do their job
When Jay Wolff is not head of security
When the crew unites to do a solarium run
When someone farts across the ship
Ali0en Wrote:When the crew unites to do a solarium run

Strange, I always thought a good solarium run was one done without the crew ever noticing you were doing it till it was too late for them to stop you.
I love seeing the syndicates accidentally hurting each other. Always happens at least once a round, and I'll always chuckle at it
When a geneticist cries.

"Waaaah, we don't have enough money"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, someone stole our money!!"
"Recall that shuttle!"
"Why did you inject me with mutadone?? JNNY ANTNSSON TRAITOR!!"
"DON'T RECLAIM THAT MONKEY IT HAD HULK!"
When a bunch of solarium nerds get wrekt or the smelter gets destroyed
When amongst all of the chaos and murdering, there's always one dude who's decorating a room.

When a clown gets blown up.

When a corpse gets delivered via supply belt.
I like when a ruined station has been tended to with slapdash repairs, leaving it functional but still a horrid tangled mess
When the entire station is murdered and blown up and you ghost into botany to see the botanists are still growing and smoking weed 40 minutes in.
KikiMofo Wrote:When the entire station is murdered and blown up and you ghost into botany to see the botanists are still growing and smoking weed 40 minutes in.
This.

When someone finds your dead body later on the round and they still try to clone/borg you
Murder.

Murder makes me S M I L E. smile
When I've just arrived and someone's clearly done a solarium round because there's robots everywhere and I need to find a stun baton to fight off medibots and evil beepskys. Disaster rounds are fun if you're carrying a harmbaton. I kill a lot of monsters and robots that way.

Killer tomatos? more like smashed tomatos.

Spider eggs in medbay on the other hand? NOPE. That's a real disaster round waiting to happen.
-When the round is calm enough that some people actually start trying to legitimately roleplay.
-when a chemist actually tries to make the higher tier medicines for medbay
-An engineer who actually makes attempts to repair breaches and re-pressurize the area.
-Botanist+Chef+Barman who try to work together to actually make rarer meals for the crew that are safe.

Silly and quirky is all fun and good, but I always enjoy seeing people work together on a different scale other than being forced to (solarium) or because it results in a larger loss of life (traitoring).
I've always wondered what a somewhat more RP-focused goon-SS13 would be like. The kinds of shit that can happen when people work together is pretty amazing, and you sometimes see it in the low-pop rounds.

Stuff like seeing Genetics/Robotics actually clone/borg dead people, Engineering and Mechanics upgrading and repairing the station with new stuff, big coordinated telescience expeditions... kitty face
When hard effort pays off and you discover a secret recipe. And then mix your creation with ??? pills and eat it all!
When someone walks in on a traitor murdering someone else, they both stop, say hello, and then the guy quietly leaves the traitor to resume murder.