Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Googly eyes, stick them onto bees, buddies, even George!
Okay so, this idea would probably contribute literally nothing at all, but hey. The concept is the warehouse/somewhere else could start with a box full of googly eyes. When you hit an object with one, it'd stick it onto there, applying an overlay of a single plastic googly eye (duh), on a random spot on the sprite. You could keep sticking them onto the thing to make mass of googly eyes, place them on bees to annoy them, or solve the HoP's loneliness with a new pet rock. Obviously this is a really great idea and requires precedence over literally any other coding project in progress, because i'm 2cool B)

but yeah in all seriousness you'd just be able to make funny overlays of eyes on shit
What better way to make bees cuter than to stick googly eyes on them?
Only if we can stick them on wendigos.
Stickers.

Derailing inbound: Are wendigos and other critters effected as much as they should be by burns, acids, radiation, lasers, melee, toxins, and maybe even oxyloss?
Let's end the derailing: Critters are only affected by straightup burn and brute, + are space immune.
Back on topic: can we remove them, like do they burn off?
I was thinking throwing the object enough times could shake them off, and bees could do it on their own when they get annoyed
[Image: JJBrnBj.jpg]
Give a roll of googly eyes to clown.

On that note if I were a clown with googly eyes I would always steal captains hat so I could give it eyes and name it Hatrick.

'WHAT, NO SECURITY CAN'T TAKE HATRICK, HE'S MINE'