Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paper Cups
I want some paper cup dispensers near the water tanks. They're for drinking out of. :downs:
Only if red disposable cups are in bar too.

That keg might actually be used for something.
atomic1fire Wrote:Only if red disposable cups are in bar too.

That keg might actually be used for something.

we can play beer pong with pipebombs.
You mean the water tanks in botany?

I'd actually like to see a few office cooler style water tanks around the place.
Motherest Of Fuckers Wrote:I'd actually like to see a few office cooler style water tanks around the place.
Paper Cups and Office Water Coolers. A box of cups and a cooler in every department. Let's make this work, people.
Make them crumple into litter after every use. So they won't really replace beakers, but they would be a nice, juicy target for any wizard that wants to spam a shitton of golems. The litter can be recycled into fabric, and turned into more cups!
Chike101 Wrote:
Motherest Of Fuckers Wrote:I'd actually like to see a few office cooler style water tanks around the place.
Paper Cups and Office Water Coolers. A box of cups and a cooler in every department. Let's make this work, people.
I hope that the water coolers can be replaced with soda or juice.
I can't wait to play 2d spaceman watercooler discussions simulator.

Also spiking the water-cooler with alcohol so people get accidentally drunk will probably become a thing with this suggestion.
Amuys Wrote:I hope that the water coolers can be replaced with horrible poisons.

Fixed that for you.
If this happens I will make it my duty to fill each water cooler with something horrible every time I'm a traitor.
KikiMofo Wrote:If this happens I will make it my duty to fill each water cooler with something horrible every time I'm a traitor.

Urine. Or just all the pills from ??? Bottle dissolved into the water cooler.
Playing Beer Pong in the bar would actually be fucking awesome.
BillyMays Wrote:
Amuys Wrote:I hope that the water coolers can be replaced with horrible poisons.

Fixed that for you.
...Why not both?