Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melty Hot Fires
So, im going straight to the point. Why not add a game mechanic where if a fire gets hot enough, it starts melting down normal floors and normal walls. and if it gets even hotter (by a ton) it might start melting down reinforced walls and floors.

This should be interesting... unsmigghh
Until people start lighting floor melting paper fires.
Dumb Pubbie [145.9] says: "Who started a weed bonfire in the main hallway again? ALL THE FLOORS ARE GONE!"
Lavastage Wrote:So, im going straight to the point. Why not add a game mechanic where if a fire gets hot enough, it starts melting down normal floors and normal walls. and if it gets even hotter (by a ton) it might start melting down reinforced walls and floors.

This should be interesting... unsmigghh

Pro engineers would set up the combustion chamber to melt the AI next door.
I read this as melty hot fries, the spicest potato food snack in the universe. I was disappointed.
atomic1fire Wrote:Until people start lighting floor melting paper fires.
Paper fires cant get THAT hot.... can they?

Archenteron Wrote:Pro engineers would set up the combustion chamber to melt the AI next door.

I think the cold vaccum of space would keep the fires from melting the ai.
Lavastage Wrote:

Solution: add more paper.
Lavastage Wrote:
I was once bucklecuffed to a chair, had fifty papers placed on top of me, and then a lighter thrown at me.

Long story short, yes.
HukHukHuk Wrote:I read this as melty hot fries, the spicest potato food snack in the universe. I was disappointed.

Now that the barman has a chemmaster, the chef can just inject them with thermite or napalm.