Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Floor Designer Upgrade for Borgs.
Add a new cyborg module but for arts and decorations and stuff. If you're afraid of greifing then you can just not allow it to be pickable without the use of a module rewriter.

Plus you can just law 2 a cyborg to fix their mess or they're rogue in which evil people greifing the halls with cosmetics is probably pretty funny.
(10-03-2024, 03:55 AM)ju45he Wrote: Plus you can just law 2 a cyborg to fix their mess or they're rogue in which evil people greifing the halls with cosmetics is probably pretty funny.

Grievers do not care for the law as we saw when ghostdrones did by breaking floors and walls.
But I am fine with the hiding it behind a rewriter. As long as the borg has to go through a small hoop to get it like crewmates have to do by ordering one from Cargo.
I see no huge issue.

As for adding a new module. 10/10
Yeah, my original idea for implementation is that it would come as it's own module (perhaps with crayons, stickers, other decorative things like that), perhaps in the construction equipment crate, and be unavailable otherwise. Originally i considered it as an upgrade that added it to your repertoire on any given module, but I realize that we don't actually have any upgrades that *add* tools to your module, so it'd be pretty strange to implement it that way.
I would much rather give them a construction addition to their regular tools or something via an upgrade slot than make an entire module for it imo
Ive thought of this myself and there is only one issue I have ever seen with it:
People abusing it and spamming ugly floors everywhere