Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Goonstation September 2024 Contribution Contest
Discount Dan's Fall Favo(u)rite Mocha Blend
25u Base Chem (15 Pumpkin Latte, 10 VHFCS)
15u Chocolate Milk (mmm hot choccy)
5u Sugar (100% Artificial Real Cane)
5u Cinnamon

Because chocolate makes everything better.
Viscount Van's Vunderful Brew

25u base
10u blood
5u heparin
5u spiders
5u wool of bat*

*I think that's the name of the chem.
Discount Dan's Pumpkin Spice Latte: Senescence Edition

or, Changing-of-the-Leaves Flavour, or, Leavesling Flavour

25u Base
5u Sakuride
5u Ageinium
5u Lavender Essence
5u Glitter
5u Psilocybin

You know that sweet feeling you get walking down ancient game trails long forgotten, watching the leaves change and fall all around you? About 5% of that and a whole lot of random things I accidentally knocked into the blender when I was drunk and high brewing this last night.
Discount Dan's Monster's Mash
25u base mix
5u Spiders
5u Ants
5u Bee
3u Krokodil
3u Hunchback
2u Fish Oil
2u Blood
Discount Dan's Important Message
25u base mix
5u Bo Jack Daniel's
5u Curacao
5u Gin and Sonic
5u Reversium
5u Cosmopolitan

Contains a very important message from Discount Dan themselves! You just have to filter the spam.
Not sure if this is autumnal enough, but I thought it was a good idea and couldn't let it go to waste. 

Hey you, staff assistant! Are you being constantly chased by ghouls? Spooked by skeletons? Ambushed by vampires!? Don't worry, Discount Dan's has just the product for you:

Discount Dan's Pumpkin Space Latte
25u base(15u pumpkin spice latte + 10u VHFCS)
6u liquid dark matter
6u yobihodazine
6u teporone
5u salbutamol
2u lexorin

Technically it'll allow you to walk in space! For how long? Who knows!? Just another way Discount Dan's helps you.
Discount Dan's Beekeeper's Choice Exclusive Pumpkin Honey Latte

15u Pumpkin Spice Latte
10u VHFCS
5u Honey
2.5u Bee
5u Nectar
12.5u LSBee
From the makers of other fine* beverages, Discount Dan™ is proud(?) to present you with:

Name: "Dehydrated Dan's Seasonal Swig"

Description: "A delightful drink that is sure to remind you of the fall season, if constant vomiting and being stuck in bed sick reminds you of it that is."

"Ingredients": (Loosely based on the real Pumpkin Spice, with some Discount Dan™ off-brand flair added to it)

-25 Units of Base Chemicals (We're actually putting real Pumpkin Spice Latte in this, do you know how expensive genuine ingredients are!?)

-5 Units of Expresso (It's close enough to real Espresso to fool the customers, right???)

-5 Units of Yoghurt (Did you really expect the Steamed Milk to be fresh enough to still be a liquid, what kind of company do you take us for!?)

-5 Units of Space Fungus (Huh, how did that get in there, we must have been leaving these out longer than we thought if THAT's starting to grow in it, oh well, extra protein is always a bonus!)

-5 Units of Capsaicin (How's that for some spice to your drink you lightweight?!)

-5 Units of Space Ipecac (Hey, at least all that vomiting made more room in your stomach for other Discount Dan™ brand foods, eh? Always a silver lining to things!)

*Disclaimer: Discount Dan™ is not responsible or liable for any discomfort, diarrhea, damage, dismemberment or death that occurs due to the consumption of "Dehydrated Dan's Spicy Swig™ (Trademark, all right's reserved)

**Side Effects of Dehydrated Dan's Spicy Swig™ include but are not limited to: Moaning, Groaning, Coughing, Vomiting, Feelings of Sickness, Feelings of Severe Regret, Feelings of Spiciness, Brain Damage, Distrust in Pumpkin Themed Food Products, Stomach Pain, Food Poisoning, Negative Feelings towards the Fall Season, Death, Discomfort and more!
I really like the broad variety of end-goals we've got for these submissions. From "Wow that actually sounds nice" to "Wow, that sounds useful" to "Wow I can't wait to immediately drop dead from this"
  • Dunkin' Spice'd Dan's 2018 Limited-Edition Latte! (it's past its used-by date... gross)
  • Base drink 25u,
  • 10u weird cheese             (the milk)
  • 5u green vomit               (the coffee)
  • 5u compost                 (the.. pumpkin)
  • 2u space fungus       (oh god, it's growing)
  • 2u bitters                           (ugh)
  • 1u cinnamon                  (ooo spicy!)
Basically imagine getting a starbucks latte and leaving it sitting around for a few years, this is what you get... 
at least it has a nice cinnamon aftertaste...  it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it It's like your own hydroponics bay in a cup!

(Side note: similar to ectoplasm in Discount Dan's Horrific Soda, this can be a way to get some weird cheese)

-ithebinman
Main entry:

Howling Dan's Full Moon Latte:
15u Pumpkin Spice Latte
10u VHFCS

10u Hairgrownium
7u Triplepissed
3u Moonshine
2u Negroni
3u Ectoplasm

(Maybe, if it's possible add a small percentage of it spawning with an actual Werewolf Serum instead of one of the reagents?)

Additional Lattes:

Forager Dan's Autumn Harvest Brew:
15u Pumpkin Spice Latte
10u VHFCS

7u Space Fungus
6u Cloaked Panellus Extract
5u Psilocybin
3u Amanitin
2u Glowing Slurry
2u Radium

Discount Dan's Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte:
15u Pumpkin Spice Latte
10u VHFCS

15u Ice
6u Cryoxadone
4u Cryostylane
Discoun' Dans Bumpkin Latte
15u pumpkin latte
15u VHFCS (5u more cause corn syrup)
10u Beer (cause wheat)
10u Bourbon (also cause corn)
"A taste from the farm and clogged arteries" 
(also thought of a farm/scottish mix, using Iron Brew.. something with "freedom" in the title) 

Dracula Dans Bloodkin Latte (name can be changed, it's not the best but "Bloody Mary's Pumpkin Latte", isn't any better)
15u pumpkin latte
10u VHFCS
10u Synthflesh
10u Blood
5u Hemolymph 
"The rumours of Vlad going missing in the pumpkin latte grinder room are not true"
(maybe when it comes closer to halloween have an EXTREMELY small chance for the hemolymph to be replaced by vampire syrum)
(cause then they would be a vamp.. but technically not an antag? just a fun round gimmick)

I tried my best
(09-14-2024, 02:54 PM)RoyalPes Wrote: Discoun' Dans Bumpkin Latte
15u pumpkin latte
15u VHFCS (5u more cause corn syrup)
10u Beer (cause wheat)
10u Bourbon (also cause corn)
"A taste from the farm and clogged arteries" 
(also thought of a farm/scottish mix, using Iron Brew.. something with "freedom" in the title) 

Dracula Dans Bloodkin Latte (name can be changed, it's not the best but "Bloody Mary's Pumpkin Latte", isn't any better)
15u pumpkin latte
10u VHFCS
10u Synthflesh
10u Blood
5u Hemolymph 
"The rumours of Vlad going missing in the pumpkin latte grinder room are not true"
(maybe when it comes closer to halloween have an EXTREMELY small chance for the hemolymph to be replaced by vampire syrum)
(cause then they would be a vamp.. but technically not an antag? just a fun round gimmick)

I tried my best

Which one is your official entry?
Discount Dans Seasonal Squash Fluid, Now with Seven Secret Herbs and Spices

Cost should be double that of a regular beverage cost for no reason.

25u Base Drink (VHFCS+Pumpkin Spice Late)
4u Pepper
4u Salt
3u Cinnamon
3u Capsaicin
3u El Diablo Chili
3u Guacamole
5u Tetrahydrocannabinol

I can't help but feel I mighta gone more grones soda here but I'm happy with it.
I present the "Discount Dan's Fall I want for Spacemas" beverage for when you want to decorate your taste buds with Spacemas barely a few weeks into fall, just like your local Discount Dan's superstore:

Base 25u
Eggnog 10u
Spacemas Spirit 5u
Chocolate 5u
Colourful Reagent 2.5u
Cryostylane 2.5u