Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Volume reduction of Drilling Rig and Minisub revving
I might just be a bit of a baby, but the drilling rig when you are actually drilling rocks right near you and and revving of the minisub seem way louder then the rest of the sounds in the game. If I reduce the overall game sound number it makes everything else a bit too quiet. 

Not sure if this is where I'm supposed to suggest stuff like this but it seems alright.
Yeah, the sound feels like i'm near a construction area sometimes lol. I think it only happens when drilling on a tile that used to be a rock.
(08-28-2024, 03:31 AM)freedo5 Wrote: Yeah, the sound feels like i'm near a construction area sometimes lol. I think it only happens when drilling on a tile that used to be a rock.

I'm not sure how its coded but there is some spacial sound stuff, but yeah drilling rocks in like a tunnel makes the sound super loud, and the minisub rev is just always very loud.
i think this is a bug and not intentional but it is absolutely SUPER loud in some cases. i've definitely noticed it when people are drilling out the trench -- the former walls make it way, way louder than it should be.