Complaint Not professional.
I did not like the attitude of this persons reason for banning me. Yes, I was angry at the dumbass players in security and went a little too far with name calling But what was said towards me sounded personal and very unprofessional. Quoting now "To make it extremely clear and to be honest, your attitude is steaming diarhhea dogshit" and "I am going to take you out back and throw you in the dumpster where this attitude belongs" Whoever the hell you are, that is NOT the proper response especially for a person with ADMIN powers. Check yourself, because that was hella childish and threatening to me. The Admin is zamujasa and should think about how they react to people. See you in 24 hours. queen greater domestic space-bee space bear a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee

Oh and i did NOT get a warning about my behaviour, just an instant rage ban. good job.
it's very weird that you want people to be polite to you but then you tell people things like "most people who play security are fucking rejects man"

just a thought
(06-11-2024, 04:28 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: it's very weird that you want people to be polite to you but then you tell people things like "most people who play security are fucking rejects man"

just a thought

It's not weird. if you're in a position of power and want to be respected, you carefully plan your words and what you say. They could have NOT chosen to personally attack me but alright bro.
"If security does that again without being traitors i'm getting them banned"
"Most people who do security are fucking Rejects man"

you threatened to get people banned and said most people who plays security are "rejects" (man).

i was going to give you a 100 minute ban (basically the length of one round) for the initial comment; threatening to ban people is already shit behavior. if you see people breaking the rules, adminhelp it.

the comment about people who play security was the icing on top. security is a difficult job and a difficult job for players to do because it's critical to the balance of a round. if you think people are breaking the rules in how they do it, again: adminhelp it. flatly calling every security player a "reject" is dogshit behavior and, yes, it goes in the garbage.

finally: nobody is owed a warning. especially not from someone threatening to hand out their own bans.
[Image: 360_F_90252381_LmwqoIWZp2Kx26OewG4qkAGXCU2fKMxW.jpg]

me planning what im gonna say to the person that's flipping their wig in OOC chat pre-round (it's very professional because i have this suit and tie on)
(06-11-2024, 04:33 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: "If security does that again without being traitors i'm getting them banned"
"Most people who do security are fucking Rejects man"
I own u
you threatened to get people banned and said most people who plays security are "rejects" (man).

i was going to give you a 100 minute ban (basically the length of one round) for the initial comment; threatening to ban people is already shit behavior. if you see people breaking the rules, adminhelp it.

the comment about people who play security was the icing on top. security is a difficult job and a difficult job for players to do because it's critical to the balance of a round. if you think people are breaking the rules in how they do it, again: adminhelp it. flatly calling every security player a "reject" is dogshit behavior and, yes, it goes in the garbage.

finally: nobody is owed a warning. especially not from someone threatening to hand out their own bans.
I'm sorry but i cannot take your attitude seriously and yeah i was mad as hell. I own up to it. Just thought somebody from the admin team would be a lot more structured. I guess i'm disappointed in you. And disappointed my ban was handled that way. But yeah i understand. i Apologize for bashing people in chat. But we both know, the majority of security just wants to beat people with sticks or shoot a gun. Thank you for the reply. I am Sorry.
Quote:I guess i'm disappointed in you.

that makes two of us, bud

see, the thing is, respect is a two way street; i don't necessarily care about you respecting me, i care about you respecting other players, the game, and its rules -- and you did not respect any of those.

you were, in fact, actively disrespecting those things. and thus my priority was not being professional, it was: this person's attitude is hella toxic and they need some time out.

this is not a job. i am not sitting here in a suit and tie while i type out your ban message. i am sitting here under two blankets, puffing on my vape, watching a catgirl vtuber talk about sewing and doritos.

the only thing i'm a professional at here is shitposting.
(06-11-2024, 04:45 PM)Zamujasa Wrote:
Quote:I guess i'm disappointed in you.

that makes two of us, bud

see, the thing is, respect is a two way street; i don't necessarily care about you respecting me, i care about you respecting other players, the game, and its rules -- and you did not respect any of those.

you were, in fact, actively disrespecting those things. and thus my priority was not being professional, it was: this person's attitude is hella toxic and they need some time out.

this is not a job. i am not sitting here in a suit and tie while i type out your ban message. i am sitting here under two blankets, puffing on my vape, watching a catgirl vtuber talk about sewing and doritos.

the only thing i'm a professional at here is shitposting.

Honestly sounds like a good time. Stay comfy. I"ll be waiting out my ban now. Have a good one.