Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.25 Average
Puritans shoulnd't be able to get genes
I mean, title says all. And it might help the discussion that was present previously on the puritan trait rework.
You mean gene or you mean clone?
You mean gene or you mean clone?
We debated it calling the puritans.. puritans... Maybe something else.
But.. if it is someone who wants to stay PURE, it makes sense that he would block genetics too.
(05-27-2024, 03:16 AM)Kotlol Wrote: We debated it calling the puritans.. puritans... Maybe something else.
But.. if it is someone who wants to stay PURE, it makes sense that he would block genetics too.

Of course people can themselves abstain from getting genes. But since the trait puritan gives points, maybe it should forbit them for getting their genes activated.
I am naturally for this. As it would make puritans well.. actual puritans..

Anyway not a bad suggestion and it makes the trait more effective.

Though what happens if an external source tries to mutate them forcefully? Like mutagens? Radioactivity? Activators?
Now we gottta fix that!
Not sure if I'd be for this, but if you wanted something that implied that puritans had more unstable genes or whatever, I think that reducing their genetic stability would be more reasonable
I don't really like this? I don't really see the point.
I feel like the reasoning for a drastic change such as this with puritan is kinda lacking.
I'd say this is something that would be totally logical if the game was to be realistic... and wouldn't really add much of anything to the game if it were implemented. Puritan doesn't need more nerfs IMO.