Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Gangs Feedback/Discussion
One issue with member limits being lowered is that gang members will probably have to cryo, or will die in dumb ways, and unfortunately they will still count to your cap. Maybe make cap's scale to round pop so you don't end up having 3 gangs of 4 members on 60 pop, or 3 gangs of 4 on 20 pop.
I'm not sure how people are getting huge gangs? From what I can see there's a limit of 5 people per gang. It's possible that dead/disconnected people aren't being counted, but it doesn't look that way? No clue how bigger gangs are happening.
I've got nothing more to add other then I think having gang on RP is a great addition and i've enjoyed it plenty since it's come over. It's become my favorite type of round and has been a blast to play. It gives the team-antag and drives the round alot better then conspiracy.
(04-21-2023, 07:28 PM)aloe Wrote: I'm not sure how people are getting huge gangs? From what I can see there's a limit of 5 people per gang. It's possible that dead/disconnected people aren't being counted, but it doesn't look that way? No clue how bigger gangs are happening.

Played one round yesterday.. we had 8 members and the other gangs VANISHED. (Probably quit or died)
Making us the only gang....

As the leader... let me point out the current issues I faced.

1: Most people are too tempted to talk mechanically insted of roleplaying it.
2: Round tries to end at 1 hour in. We delayed it to 90.
3: Some people want to antag abit too hard.
4: When I tried to arrange a scenerio with security with us being the only active gang (LOOC), they kept charater going and tossed me out.
5: Conspirator problem number 1: Unable to work together since some people wanna do their own thing or have no idea what to do. (Nothing to change here)
6: No one really was interrested in making drugs. (I was a clown leader, I don't know how to drug!)
7: The obivious gangs go past 5 members + 1 leader.
Oh yeah I forgot to remove the autocall. Will do that now.