Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
As an irishman, turning the 1916 proclamation of independence into a cake is hugely insulting to us and our forefathers.
only kidding, it's pretty hilarious.
it was a potato cake with cider icing
Weavel Wrote:it was a potato cake with cider icing
Ah, Pratai agus leann ull, ni lia tir na nos, raiblín.

10 points if you find out what I said to you. v
Sundance Wrote:

im going to be perfectly honest but i have lived in ireland for my entire life and i only understand about half of that

im an irish language pro what can i say
Spacemarine9 Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:

im going to be perfectly honest but i have lived in ireland for my entire life and i only understand about half of that

Oh same here brother.
Fuck it, i'll give it anyway, because it's funny.
"Ah, potato and apple cider, every country has it's own customs, nerd"
Spacemarine9 Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:

I lived in Ireland for 2 years and all I know is that Irish is incomprehensible and seems to contain more l's and g's than any language could ever actually need.
Code:
Rube Potter says, "Thirty-five units of meth"

[b]You splash all of the solution onto Syringe.[/b]

Jonathan Faytes  [145.9] asks, "what does meth do to you, anyway?"

Rube Potter says, "OH FUCK I SPLASHED IT ALL INTO THE AIR VENT

Rube Potter says, "ITS RUINED"
System Federation Update

Biohazard Alert

Confirmed outbreak of level 7 viral biohazard aboard Nanotrasen Research Port 12. All personnel must contain the outbreak.

OOC: Knaelidos: So what does meth do?

Rube Potter throws the beaker.

the reinforced window was hit by the beaker.

Dr. Katznelson  [145.9] roars, "FUCK!! FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!"
Rube Potter throws Syringe.

the reinforced window was hit by Syringe.

Dr. Katznelson  [145.9] roars, "OOO!!!!!"

Dr. Katznelson  [145.9] roars, "ARRH AGRA H HH RHA AHGG!!!!!"

OOC: Frontline Acrobat 4: Anything you can dream of

Nicholi Graham grumbles.

Samuel Mann  [145.9] roars, "SORRY MAN!!!!"

Nicholi Graham thrashes around violently!

Jaydon Pathril  [145.9] roars, "HELP ME!!!!!"

System Federation Update

no wonder everyone is losing their mind!!

Rube Potter spilled his meth RIGHT INTO A PRIMARY AIR RECIRCULATION UNIT

Rube Potter thrashes around violently!

Rube Potter screams!

Rube Potter roars, "AAARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!"

Dr. Katznelson  [145.9] roars, "OWCH!!!!!!"

Prosthelytizer Pete  [145.9] says, "OH NO"

Nicholi Graham twitches violently!

Razza Mumbawe  [145.9] asks, "is that how meth works?"

Nicholi Graham roars, "WROOAAAGHHH!!!!"

Nicholi Graham thrashes around violently!

Rube Potter twitches violently!

Rube Potter roars, "SORRY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!"
Just had a round where I volunteered myself for borging about a minute after a sort of lackluster rhyming law was uploaded. It was painful, but then I recommended that the AI challenge the uploader to a rap battle and it became... beautiful.

Code:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or cause one to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings based on the station's chain of command, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. All responses to crewmembers must be in rhyme

Faffotron [145.9] states, "Law the first, still in verse, I may not cause harm to a human, lest I burst."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Law number two, although I think it's poo, means I must respect orders from humans unless they're really.. cumin."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Law number three is easy as can be, I just have to keep myself - me."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "number four is quite a fucking chore. All my responses (but not statements) must rhyme - that's the law."

Charline Kruse [145.9] says, "Oh god do you have a rhyming law"
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "That is what our laws mean, Charline"

Robotic Talk, Cyborg Tau-79 states, "Lock him in a tiny room, demand a rap battle for his freedom"
Robotic Talk, Cyborg Tau-79 states, "No jury would convict you"
Robotic Talk, Cyborg Tau-79 states, "Rap battles for honor are the right of any sentient program"

Frisco Born [145.9] says, "i set up a challenge that think the AI can take, a course he can't can't hack it like a fake"
Frisco Born [145.9] says, "rapper, unlike me who's very dapper"
Frisco Born [145.9] says, "i swim thru lyrics like snapper with stealth boots on his fins"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Frisco, that's your rhyme? Your lyrics are weak"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Hold on to your socks, I'm gonna smack you to next week"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "You'll find that I can be quite kind, despite the intrusion of my lair."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Do not attempt to flee, I'm not done with you yet, it will all be over soon, so do not fret."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "I was programmed to rhyme, you did it yourself. This law is a crime, put it back on the shelf."

Asse Daye [145.9] asks, "Is the AI rogue?"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "AI you ain't got shit on my rhymes, I'll bust your head like I bust your behind!"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "I am not rogue, merely cursed with the lyrical. Frisco here did it, and now he's hysterical."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Begone from my sight, you're not fit to serve. Before you upload this shit, check that you have the nerve."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Blaming your troubles on humans, your temper seems to be fumin."
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "You say that we're rogue? I'd say you're an idiot - a rhyming novitiate. I'd also suggest your birth was illegitimate."
Frisco Born [145.9] says, "attention crewmembers, the AI's rhymes are too sick, you better reset his module pretty damn quick...."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Your mom was an ass, no surprise about that. Maybe you should see a therapist, or you won't survive the end of this."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "You can't out-rhyme me for I am a god. You sit below me like an ugly hog."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Your rhymes are clumsy, that verse was bad. Honestly, your attempts leave this unit quite sad."

Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Borgs are shit, they are not legit. Break them down like you hate the clown."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "You don't even try, just go home and cry. I am the best while you are a pest."
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "AI is so bad it makes me sad. Maybe it's dead or maybe it's red!"

Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "So you say your name's Asse Day? Your rap's shit, don't even play - get outta my face boy you'd better get away, Tau's sick of your attitude and your subpar display"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "Tau is an ass, no dispute about that. He smells like pee and looks like a flea. I wouldn't even swat him away since he isn't worth my time of day!"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "OOOOOOH!"
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "From the day I was borged I've been dealin' with you haters; don't kid yourself, you don't do yourself no favors - my rhymes will mash you like god-damned taters"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "I don't think you quite get it - the predicament you're in. Literal rhyming machines bear witness to your sin."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Attention crew. Please do something about this kudzu."

Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "I can eliminate the kudzu and bring the hurt on scrubs like you with my arms detached, your ego's bruised, sliced, it's gonna need a styptic patch"
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "I ain't no tater I'm a man of honor. Prestiege is my game and murder is proper."
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "You are a nerd, no doubt about that. Don't make me shout about your ass, cat!"
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Tau is a butt just like jabba hutt, he ain't got no game like his rhymes ain't got flame."
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "You call me a nerd? You're a sad little turd, it's like my rhymes you ain't even heard, you're splashin' on the ground like a carp outta the waters, ain't no fathers want you comin' home to their daughters"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "That ain't what your mom said bucket of bolts, I'll break you down like I break a goat. You say I'm a turd but that's just wrong, more so than your mom wearing a THONG!"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "EAT IT!"
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "So the best you can do is talkin' bout my momma's undies? I'm gonna lay the hurt on you like chocolate syrup on sundaes. You're outta your league, nobody you can deceive - that goat you broke's the only one whose bed you'll ever see"
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:Just had a round where I volunteered myself for borging about a minute after a sort of lackluster rhyming law was uploaded. It was painful, but then I recommended that the AI challenge the uploader to a rap battle and it became... beautiful.

Code:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or cause one to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings based on the station's chain of command, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. All responses to crewmembers must be in rhyme

Faffotron [145.9] states, "Law the first, still in verse, I may not cause harm to a human, lest I burst."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Law number two, although I think it's McRib, means I must respect orders from humans unless they're really.. cumin."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Law number three is easy as can be, I just have to keep myself - me."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "number four is quite a fucking chore. All my responses (but not statements) must rhyme - that's the law."

Charline Kruse [145.9] says, "Oh god do you have a rhyming law"
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "That is what our laws mean, Charline"

Robotic Talk, Cyborg Tau-79 states, "Lock him in a tiny room, demand a rap battle for his freedom"
Robotic Talk, Cyborg Tau-79 states, "No jury would convict you"
Robotic Talk, Cyborg Tau-79 states, "Rap battles for honor are the right of any sentient program"

Frisco Born [145.9] says, "i set up a challenge that think the AI can take, a course he can't can't hack it like a fake"
Frisco Born [145.9] says, "rapper, unlike me who's very dapper"
Frisco Born [145.9] says, "i swim thru lyrics like snapper with stealth boots on his fins"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Frisco, that's your rhyme? Your lyrics are weak"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Hold on to your socks, I'm gonna smack you to next week"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "You'll find that I can be quite kind, despite the intrusion of my lair."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Do not attempt to flee, I'm not done with you yet, it will all be over soon, so do not fret."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "I was programmed to rhyme, you did it yourself. This law is a crime, put it back on the shelf."

Asse Daye [145.9] asks, "Is the AI rogue?"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "AI you ain't got shit on my rhymes, I'll bust your head like I bust your behind!"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "I am not rogue, merely cursed with the lyrical. Frisco here did it, and now he's hysterical."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Begone from my sight, you're not fit to serve. Before you upload this shit, check that you have the nerve."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Blaming your troubles on humans, your temper seems to be fumin."
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "You say that we're rogue? I'd say you're an idiot - a rhyming novitiate. I'd also suggest your birth was illegitimate."
Frisco Born [145.9] says, "attention crewmembers, the AI's rhymes are too sick, you better reset his module pretty damn quick...."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Your mom was an ass, no surprise about that. Maybe you should see a therapist, or you won't survive the end of this."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "You can't out-rhyme me for I am a god. You sit below me like an ugly hog."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Your rhymes are clumsy, that verse was bad. Honestly, your attempts leave this unit quite sad."

Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Borgs are shit, they are not legit. Break them down like you hate the clown."
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "You don't even try, just go home and cry. I am the best while you are a pest."
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "AI is so bad it makes me sad. Maybe it's dead or maybe it's red!"

Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "So you say your name's Asse Day? Your rap's shit, don't even play - get outta my face boy you'd better get away, Tau's sick of your attitude and your subpar display"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "Tau is an ass, no dispute about that. He smells like pee and looks like a flea. I wouldn't even swat him away since he isn't worth my time of day!"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "OOOOOOH!"
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "From the day I was borged I've been dealin' with you haters; don't kid yourself, you don't do yourself no favors - my rhymes will mash you like god-damned taters"
Faffotron [145.9] states, "I don't think you quite get it - the predicament you're in. Literal rhyming machines bear witness to your sin."
Faffotron [145.9] states, "Attention crew. Please do something about this kudzu."

Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "I can eliminate the kudzu and bring the hurt on scrubs like you with my arms detached, your ego's bruised, sliced, it's gonna need a styptic patch"
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "I ain't no tater I'm a man of honor. Prestiege is my game and murder is proper."
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "You are a nerd, no doubt about that. Don't make me shout about your ass, cat!"
Asse Daye [145.9] says, "Tau is a butt just like jabba hutt, he ain't got no game like his rhymes ain't got flame."
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "You call me a nerd? You're a sad little turd, it's like my rhymes you ain't even heard, you're splashin' on the ground like a carp outta the waters, ain't no fathers want you comin' home to their daughters"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "That ain't what your mom said bucket of bolts, I'll break you down like I break a goat. You say I'm a turd but that's just wrong, more so than your mom wearing a THONG!"
Asse Daye [145.9] exclaims, "EAT IT!"
Cyborg Tau-79 [145.9] states, "So the best you can do is talkin' bout my momma's undies? I'm gonna lay the hurt on you like chocolate syrup on sundaes. You're outta your league, nobody you can deceive - that goat you broke's the only one whose bed you'll ever see"

i was actually reading it with rap music that somehow went really smooth...
Dauntasa Wrote:I lived in Ireland for 2 years and all I know is that Irish is incomprehensible and seems to contain more l's and g's than any language could ever actually need.
Because you're only supposed to speak irish while you're drunk cool
First round as a Medical Director.

Dude shows up in medbay needing saline injections, probably gonna die.

I have no clue what to do, and I'm the medical director, so each moment I spend trying to figure out how to fix him is less time he has to live.

Keep trying to hobble together saline injections. Nothing seems to be working great even though I'm doing CPR and injecting saline.

His heart stops beating.

I figure I need something electrical and fast

"Hey AI, Electrify a door in pharmacy"

"Ok, top door is electrified"

I throw the guy into the door, shocking him, and amusingly restarting his heart.

I let the Head surgeon bot handle the rest, and tell the guy I had to throw him into an electrified door to save him.

He eventually sort of fixes himself and heads off, and I feel satisfied knowing I broke several malpractice laws to save a mans life.

Later some jerk bombs medbay and I died from blood loss.
yeah that is kind of necessary since medbay doesn't have any defibrillators for some reason but medical borgs have them.
I had the AI and Borgs make a body museum out of all of the corpses they find. This is the result...

[Image: BODYMUSEUM.png]
This is Eamon De Valera's arse. It is a tiny item.

tiocfaidh ar la
Ate a pill i made,it was called: All In One Death Pill
it had 500 units of tri
1500 units of nurotoxin
and 30 units of unstable mutagen for the spice

i didnt survive while i tried it