Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
When drinking out of a glass there should be some textual indication about the flavor of what you drunk.
Water cooler in the team rooms in FOOTBALL, only instead of water there's energy drink.
One of the clown job rewards should be a reinforced comic sans mutation.
Mechcomp but with robots that move around instead of stationary devices.
Attempting to use advanced technology as a wizard (jet packs, tasers, stun batons, firearms in general) should have a chance of catastrophic failure.
@Mouse - thing is - in the Lore wizards are just using technology which is by far more advanced than (jet packs, tasers, stun batons, firearms) like literally anything
Make walk the default movement speed on start
(05-16-2020, 08:07 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Make walk the default movement speed on start

That idea is evil.
Make cyborg upgrades and parts go in specific slots based on their body parts. IE:

Head: Mensons upgrade, radio, AI uplink, flash protection. Things that would need to connect to the brain or sensors.

Chest: Different power sources, jetpack, balence sensor (uneeded with treads), etc.

All with a designated "space" value. Bigger devices take up more space. Heavier models of borgs have more space to use.
(05-16-2020, 08:38 AM)GORE Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 08:07 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Make walk the default movement speed on start

That idea is evil.

I would actively encourage players to try it out. Walking has a way of letting you take in your environment more. Switching to running let's you adjust to an emergency as needed
(05-16-2020, 09:24 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 08:38 AM)GORE Wrote:

That idea is evil.

I would actively encourage players to try it out. Walking has a way of letting you take in your environment more. Switching to running let's you adjust to an emergency as needed

Contrary to that - I switch to 'walk' in an emergency. Running is risky as hell; too many puddles or hidden bananas or other slippy stuff. If my default speed would be walking I would only ever slip again as a clown or on space lube.
You know what walking doesn't do?

Trip stationary flashers.

Which are often put next to security computers, not out of spite but because of unfortunate placement due to being in choke points.

Care about your fellow man, and those unfortunate enough or unable to get Sec huds or sunglasses.

Walk into the fucKING SECURITY ROOMS OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HARM BATON THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU INTO THE STONE AGE YOU SONS OF BI-
Syndicate Medicine Bottle. Like the poison bottle, but contains 40u of a randomly chosen medical or beneficial chem that's secret or generally difficult to get - synaptizine, directed nanites, juggernaut, enriched msg, omnizine...

Okay there's not as many as I thought.

Definitely not stims though.
You should be able to draw faces on all sides of the cardboard box so you can change emotion depending on how you're standing.
If you upload a law forcing the AI to recite a movie script, you should lose your human status.