Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea)
If, by chance, you see Gregory on your way to the door, immediately beat him with the candelabra until he stops moving. Then set him on fire with a candle for good measure.
Experience a small amount of existential dread that perhaps your actions are not your own and that you've completely lost control of your life, search for suspicious looking potted plants, and leave to investigate the horrible screaming since it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to deal with it.
Time: 12:55

Is it possible you've already lost it?  What if this is all some sort of fever dream, and you're actually sitting in a mental room, inside a strait jacket or something?

Or worse.  What if NONE of this is real?  Like, some sort of game being played by a bunch of nerds or something?  Forcing you to be in this weird thing for their entertainment?

...Nah, that's just stupid talk.

You check the room one last time for anything out of place to break and then leave to investigate that noise again.

As expected, the Padlock is still on the door.  You grab it and, WITH YOUR MIND, attempt to unlock it out of SHEER WILL!

You add psychic noises to strengthen the effect.

Amazingly enough, that didn't work.  You give up the theatrics and use the key on the lock, slowly opening the large metal door.  

Inside is a room that wouldn't look out of place in an old prison.  The floors and walls all look like they're made of stone bricks, and there's two barred windows, one going outside and a (probably fake) window going to your room, complete with a ball and chain sitting on the floor.  It's hard to believe you're next door to this.

The most shocking thing though is the resident inside.  A strange cat, pacing back and forth, wearing a bright red and blue striped shirt (with the words "Jack ketch" on it, whatever that means) and some dull jeans.  His most notable features are the stitches across his body, especially all over his face, nearly sealing his eyes, mouth, and ears shut.  His eyes are also an unnatural red color.

He stops pacing shortly after you opened his door.

So...we meet at last.  You're the new resident, aren't you?

Now that he's looking at you, you notice his foot seems to be very badly bruised.
Say "Yes hello, I am the new resident" then ask him what he needs.
Use every tool at your disposal to harm the cats leg further.
(09-11-2019, 10:29 AM)polivilas Wrote: Use every tool at your disposal to harm the cats leg further.

Don't do that.

Cats are the natural predator of rats. We must help this gentleman get back into fighting condition so he can help us murder the shit out of Gregory.
Ask what injuries or events led to getting the stitches all over its face and body. Also inquire if the cat is open to being picked up and brought along.
Time: 12:58

You mention you are the new resident, and ask about the stitches.

Do I look scary with them?

You explain you are just concerned about it, and that it doesn't seem frightening.

I don't need your pity!

This is going less than well.

...My name is Neko Zombie.

Neko Zombie
Helpful.  Hurt.  Hungry.
A resident?  Or a prisoner?

Neko Zombie: Huh?  My name is weird?  You should be careful who you say that to, yes.  You may find you're the one with the weird name.

Neko Zombie: I had heard your...sleep talking.  The walls are much thinner than they appear here.  What you dreamed?  It's the only way to leave this place, yes.

Neko Zombie: The souls that your friend seeks are held by the various residents of this hotel.  They plan on keeping you trapped here for all eternity, yes.  So they're not going to give those souls up easily.  But I'd rather you not stay here longer than necessary.

This cat seems like they may be helpful.  You ask if they would mind being carried about.

Neko Zombie: ...I would slow you down......Hm?  No, I don't mean figuratively...
Carry the cat.
Punch a wall as hard as you can to confirm thinness
Even with his injured foot, this fine gentleman can still be of great benefit to us. We shall bring Neko Zombie with us, even if we have to physically carry him to do so. And as always, if we see Gregory we are killing him on sight, so we should ask Neko Zombie if he is okay with that.
Time: 12:59

You punch the wall as hard as you can.  You can hear an echo from the impact.

Your hand hurts now.

You inform Neko Zombie that killing Gregory may assist in whatever you plan on doing exactly.

Neko Zombie: That wouldn't be possible, yes.  This place is different to the world you're used to.  You can't really die here...everyone is meant to be here for eternity.  Besides, I'll begrudgingly admit Gregory has his uses.  He'll be rather helpful as long as he thinks you're playing along, yes.

You offer to bring Neko with you, preferably via piggyback ride.

Neko Zombie: You need to scout the weaknesses of the other residents.  That will be much easier alone, yes.

He seems to not be budging on the being carried around thing.
diversify portfolio
Go to the door behind Gregory's desk.
Vore neko.