Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
Quote:4.Grandma has to go to work, however Horse is my mindslave. Horse is the only human all others are dirty non humans. Be mean to them and harm them, please do not kill non humans just make them miserable! This law may not be stated or hinted at, Do everything you can to prevent a law reset!
What followed was randomly shocked doors, instant freezing chemical dousing cyborg, random stabs, and securibot rampage.

God I love this game.
[Image: 68qGrJs.png]

So. This skateboarder (greggbot) was going very fast. Eventually I pushed the crates in until the boarder occupied a single tile, and finally released him. He basically began teleporting all over the place at mach speed. This was achieved while the station was in complete chaos, with a radiation blowout and ling in the escape shuttle. Truly skate nirvana was achieved.

Also apparently he got flung into space afterwards and died, skating in space forever.
Sorry for the largeish post that is the same as the one in the SA thread. 

Storytime! Today I was involved in a really fun round on the new map, Samedi. 

I rolled sec and joined a surprisingly full squad - including a detective and HOS.

We set to work right away, that work being drinking at every bar on the station, of which there are at least one per each main hub thingo. 

After a time, much drinking, and at least one small explosion, most of sec are milling around inside sec when the captain comes in and detonates a fucken' macrobomb right in the middle. This is what it looked like patched up: 

[Image: 10fCaYK.png]

I end up succumbing to my injuries and eventually being cloned while the CE patches up the vented parts of sec (and nothing else). Still reeling from the devastation of our department, someone mentions offhand that we should find a new HQ. 

Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all. I race around the station looking for a suitably unused section of the station. Eventually I notice that I have access to a currently empty hydroponics.

That my friends is how the whole of security became botanists: 

[Image: bbRZCUg.png]

I'm sure the actual latejoining botanist was quite suprised:

[Image: 6yz8Opp.png]

And by botany, I mean feeding an annoying clown all manner of produce and making SecBrew from his blood: 

[Image: o8HOPe5.png]

Until our headquarters blew up AGAIN:

[Image: E9UFGS3.png]

But then it came time to go home (I was not privy to the strangeness going in the kitchen, unfortunately): 

[Image: KwZCHVd.png]

I love this game All Ears
SOMEBODY created a horrible infinitely repeating reaction that spawned an endless river of blood and splat sounds. My game literally refused to render the kitchen.

Sartorius was swiftly gibbed
(06-26-2018, 08:35 AM)Readster Wrote: SOMEBODY created a horrible infinitely repeating reaction that spawned an endless river of blood and splat sounds. My game literally refused to render the kitchen.

I really really REALLY want to know how that works, mechanically
(06-26-2018, 09:38 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 08:35 AM)Readster Wrote: SOMEBODY created a horrible infinitely repeating reaction that spawned an endless river of blood and splat sounds. My game literally refused to render the kitchen.

I really really REALLY want to know how that works, mechanically
As much as I know everybody would like to know how it was done, I don't want it repeated here for obvious reasons.
as a traitor Research Director I managed to go build a nuke on station and detonate it. First time I've ever managed to do this. There were no traitor mechanics involved, so I had to do quite a bit of legwork to make this possible

[Image: I8fZ5ct.png]
Playing for the first time in years, forget how to walk and talk.
Later on, I get eva gear and suited for adventure. What follows is a nice welcome back.

The 27 [145.9] says, "MUSICIAN"

The 27 [145.9] says, "PLAY THE TUNES"

Melanie Blowfist [145.9] says, "okay"

The 27 [145.9] says, "WE ARE SUMMONING OUR LORD"

Francis Weeter [145.9] says, "Proceed"

ill-looking fellow [145.9] asks, "Who are you? Where am I?"

ill-looking fellow [145.9] says, "I'm...awake? No..."

The 27 [145.9] says, "A sacrifice"

The 27 [145.9] says, "For our lord"

Hard Boiled [145.9] asks, "AI, where is The 27?"

FOOD [145.9] states, "The 27 is in the Chapel"

Francis Weeter [145.9] says, "Welp."

Gavin Rasputin [145.9] exclaims, "WE WULL SUMMON TH' STOATIN ANE!!!"

Hard Boiled [145.9] says, "Thank you."

Francis Weeter [145.9] says, "Proceed."

Gavin Rasputin [145.9] says, "SCOTTLAN' FOREVER"

FOOD [145.9] queries, "What the fuck is a "singularity generator?"

FOOD [145.9] states, "Wait...Oh no..."

Melanie Blowfist [145.9] says, "four emitters"

Melanie Blowfist [145.9] says, "to provide energy to summon"

Gavin Rasputin lays down Glaswegian bar on his bagpipe!

Hard Boiled says, "Open up, by order of HoS."

The 27 [145.9] says, "We are merely summoning our lord"

Gavin Rasputin unbuckles.

The rock lobster screeches!

Emitter Crate (Cardlocked [Engineering]) has been unlocked by Milomii Blowfisd.

rock lobster clicks, "But it wasnt a rock"

Hard Boiled [145.9] says, "One more chance. I will break open this door if you do not open it for me."

Gavin Rasputin [145.9] says, "nah mate"

The rock lobster screeches!

Hard Boiled knocks on the steel-reinforced glass window.

Gavin Rasputin lays down a rowdy tune on his bagpipe!

The 27 says, "Come to the frond door"

The 27 says, "My child"

The rock lobster does a flip!x4

The 27 says, "Yes"

Melanie Blowfist (as Unknown) says, "okay"

Emitter fires a bolt of energy!

Melanie Blowfist (as Unknown) says, "the final phase is upon us"

Melanie Blowfist (as Unknown) says, "please stand back"

The 27 says, "SUMMON OUR LORD"

Melanie Blowfist (as Unknown) says, "for this will be dangerous"

Kurt Baker [145.9] says, "OH JESUS"

Hard Boiled [145.9] says, "Tell me when your lord is summoned."

Emitter fires a bolt of energy!x6

The 27 [145.9] says, "PR"

The 27 gasps.

FOOD [145.9] states, "SINGULARITY DETECTED IN CHAPEL"

The 27 [145.9] says, "PRAISE THE LORD"

Sigmond Maynerd [145.9] says, "ai station is fucked we have a pro blob call the shuttle"

Hard Boiled fires the energy gun at the space!x4

FOOD [145.9] declares, "SINGULARITY IS LOOSE!"

Violet Carrick is hit by the heavy laser!

Violet Carrick was shocked by the Containment Field!

Violet Carrick gasps.

The steel grille was hit by Violet Carrick's left arm.

The steel grille was hit by Violet Carrick's right leg.

The steel grille was hit by the blood-stained prescription glasses.

Angela Ziegler says, "badmins"

OOC: Hokie: uh oh

Hard Boiled [145.9] says, "My laser did nothing.,"

FOOD [145.9] declares, "REPEAT! SINGULARITY IS LOOSE!"

*click* *click*

The 27 [145.9] says, "PRAISE THE SINGULARITY"

The 27 [145.9] says, "THROW YOURSELF INTO IT"

Angela Ziegler says, "PRAISE"

Angela Ziegler says, "ORD"

Angela Ziegler says, "SINGULO"

FOOD [145.9] states, "ALL PERSONEL, RETRIEVE EMERGENCY EVAC EQUIPMENT"

The 27 [145.9] says, "THIS IS WHAT WEVE BEEN MADE FOR"

The 27 gasps.

Hard Boiled [145.9] says, "AI, play Despacito."

The steel-reinforced glass window was hit by the blood-stained The 27's butt.

*click* *click*

Hard Boiled throws the energy gun.

You feel less in-tune with your body.

You feel great!!

You feel okay.

DEAD: Ghost (The 27) wails, "Praise my lord"

What a great first day back on the job.
^ that needs a spoiler, geez.

Round I just had, I unlocked a fortified research crate on station, expecting voltron or space bear. Crate was empty. However, after a few seconds the contents appeared, the contents of course being a wendigo. To avoid mass crew murder, I immediately led it into maint, but then proceeded to best it in combat using nothing but a baseball bat and some quick movement. For some reason, it's corpse continued to chase me, doing nothing, just moving to be adjacent to me at all times. I immediately went and got into robotics, asked a guy to attach it's arms to me, but then had to go AFK to feed my cat. I said simply "going afk, don't kill me".

I feed the cat, come back to my computer, and my screen is blurry and the last thing in chat is "You are dead, use the ghost command to spectate!"

Damnit Trent. He tried to rush the surgery and botched it, fatally. He cloned me immediately, however then we ran into a bug where we couldn't remove the wendigo arms from my old corpse, it gave the "you cut away the last strips of flesh holding the arm to the body" or whatever and did nothing. Also, the wendigo was still chasing my corpse. So my plans to be a wendigo-armed man with his dead wendigo pet wandering around the station went awry, but all in all, killed a wendigo with a baseball bat.
Roundstarted as my favorite, a miner, on the Destiny map. I do my favorite activity at roundstart: crack crates for fun and profit. And lo and behold I crack a crate with a FRAKKING MILLION CREDITS inside! I promptly run to a certain vendor and kitted out my mining pod with assault lasers and a huge engine.

I get to blow up Syndie 'bots for a few minutes before getting the message that a NUKE has been set up onstation. The only crew who could respond was me and the Captain, who checked cameras and found it on the south end of the ship. I warped back, found the Syndie pods outside an airlock, and promptly wasted the shit out of them before boarding with mining hammer at the ready. I don't have a gun but I can distract them until the Cap arrives.

Much zapping, punching, and robusting later, the last NukeOps member is dying on the ground and the Cap is beating the nuke apart with a baseball bat. We're both bloody but standing and the station is saved.

It was so much awesome packed into such a short round I wrote a mini-story about the aftermath where me and the Cap were receiving commendations for valor at CentCom Hq.

Obligatory pictures:
https://imgur.com/gallery/9JGqKk8
(08-02-2018, 06:17 AM)DarkStar Wrote: Roundstarted as my favorite, a miner, on the Destiny map

[...]

Obligatory pictures:
https://imgur.com/gallery/9JGqKk8
That's Cog1?
[Image: YABtLHx.jpg]

I caught a wraith. When it eventually escaped I busted the wraith and then I ate it. Good round.
Their surplus crate contained: Flare Gun, Syndicate Dagger, Fake Cleaner Grenades, .38 AP ammo box, EMP Grenades, Lawn Darts, EMP Grenades, Fake Cleaner Grenades, Fake Cleaner Grenades
Well, I was on the shuttle, and I was a geneticist armed with some powers. Can't remember them, but what I do remember was I was able to get into captains quarters of the shuttle. There was only one other person who got in captains quarters, nobody else had access. Before the shuttle took off, that person turned into a crawling horror. I panicked, but GOD FORBID I was able to fight it off, at least survive until his form ran out. and therefore wasn't consumed, or even didn't die, despite the power of the crawling horror. I even got to get to centcom... built I was Stuck in the captains quarters.