Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Character Creation Suggestions
Since we've had a few character creation related suggestions (in discord and here) I thought I'd make a thread for it.  Apologies in advance if this was unecessary.

From Ideas of Questionable Quality:

Mostly quality of life suggestion for recorders and people who save logs: put sending and receiving pda messages in the chat box, with it being toggleable in character creation if you want that and it defaulting to no

From Discord (Eris' idea):

Allow users to set flavortext for things like Criminal History and Medical History so that when you search a player on the MedTrak or SecMate, you can see their 'Past Criminal History' or 'Medical History'.

For example:
MedTrak: Camilla Graves - 
"requires experimental medication "Formula x""

SecMate: Gigi Ackerman - 
"Arrested for illegal possession of explosive tomatoes"

It doesn't have to be long, or serious, just flavortext for the two programs. (or any other programs I'm not thinking of)
Can we have a thing that lets us automatically choose backpacks or satchels at the start of the round?
(06-18-2018, 07:40 AM)locusts Wrote: Can we have a thing that lets us automatically choose backpacks or satchels at the start of the round?

This please

maybe just a system where rewards can be set to always redeem? Since i always change my labcoat as doctor to the fancier medical labcoat as well
Some way to randomize only a portion of your name each round
(06-18-2018, 08:47 AM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 07:40 AM)locusts Wrote: Can we have a thing that lets us automatically choose backpacks or satchels at the start of the round?

This please

maybe just a system where rewards can be set to always redeem? Since i always change my labcoat as doctor to the fancier medical labcoat as well

Same with things you always purchase with spacebux if you have the cash. Just have a verifying popup should you choose not to get the harmonica for the 50th time
I would love for an item shop thing where you can buy multiple items and buildouts for different job roles with space bux
(06-18-2018, 09:40 AM)Eibel Wrote: Same with things you always purchase with spacebux if you have the cash.  Just have a verifying popup should you choose not to get the harmonica for the 50th time

This right here. I never use spacebux because I don't want to keep picking something every round. Let us have an automatic buy for spacebux stuff.
Sprite more Alt-Outfits, I enjoy playing as a UN2 Peacekeeper with a blue sec outfit, maybe the detective could get a black suit so they don't have to raid beepsky every round
(06-20-2018, 05:53 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Sprite more Alt-Outfits, I enjoy playing as a UN2 Peacekeeper with a blue sec outfit, maybe the detective could get a black suit so they don't have to raid beepsky every round

Detective has a black suit actually. I made it. It's in the medal rewards though.
Having three sprites for us hair nerds so we can see Front view, Side view, and Back view would be phenomenal
I've asked about this before and it's apparently Not Super Easy, but yeah this'd be really neat!

Yes, please.
Tattoo sprite overlays. I don't know if that would be feasible though.
Being able to fill in flavortext for sec and med records would be a huge boost to RP1.
i would love some sort of quick confirmation prompt for when you try to save to a character slot with mismatching profile names. i've lost characters before because i misclicked, and it makes me want to invest less effort into making them unique because it's so easy to erase them.